Author Topic: MINSUN EVIDENCE ~Buat yang mo share bukti2 Minsun ato hasil investigasi ^^~  (Read 13355 times)

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
  • ^True ♥ Never Runs Smooth^
    • View Profile
4th times the charm? indeed =D

Though spring is just around the corner, the wind was cold as ever. It is here that a farewell kiss will take place between Goo Jun Pyo and Geum Jan di.

This will be their fourth kiss together, but that doesn't make Lee Min Ho or Goo Hye Sun any less nervous. Despite the cold weather, Lee Min Ho came out of his van early to go over his lines and prepare for the scene. To get rid of any bad breath, Lee Min Ho has been chewing gum since before filming started.

As the time comes nearer, Goo Hye Sun emerges out of her van looking tense. This time it is Goo Hye Sun who will be initiating the kiss, this doesn't help her nervousness.

Despite the sudden change in filming location, about 50 people came to watch the scene take place. They stood their ground even through the hour delay. Through the kiss scene a small cry can be heard, it sounds like a mixture of admiration and a sigh.

Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun's kiss scene continued seven times. The production team was busy trying to get just the right angle for a beautiful kiss scene. But no matter what anyone says, it was Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun who suffered the most.

Despite the cold weather and fierce wind, they had to get through the filming without any coats. They made more NGs than usual. It would seem that they would get used to the lines that they had to repeat over and over again, but it must have been the strain of knowing it was a kiss scene. Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun, who are usually very close, barely talked throughout the filming and created an awkward atmosphere. When they finished the kiss scene, Goo Hye Sun would try to hide her nervousness by playing jokes on Lee Min Ho, and Lee Min Ho of course, responded back with good humor. But still, they could barely meet eyes, and failed to hide their awkwardness.

As soon as PD gave the OK Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun went straight to their cars. The cold weather was one reason, but it was most likely to hide their embarrassment.

After the kiss scene Goo Hye Sun said, “I feel like I kissed 10 times.” And Lee Min Ho's representative said on behalf of Lee Min Ho, “They are still young, so they are having a hard time with the kissing scenes.”

The scene that was shot tonight will be aired through episode 23. When it airs, it will be such a beautiful yet heartbreaking scene. But it seems Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho's red faces represent the hearts of “still two young actors”

credit: dunlop09@soompi.com

ONE MORE TIME ^^

"Jan Di and Jun Pyo’s last date (a day trip) before she leaves to go see her family was also filmed in Incheon (Silmi-do). This is Jan Di’s first and last time taking the initiative to ask him out on a date and plan it. Jun Pyo does not know that Jan Di plans to leave him afterwards.

Audio was not being recorded for several scenes, so Ku Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho appeared to be enjoying themselves. They made the staff laugh with their silly dialogue (since they could say whatever they wanted). For example, she asked him, “Gu Jun Pyo, why aren’t you going to the army? Tycoons don’t go to the army?” and he answered, “Chairwoman Kang is going to get me out of it.” Ku then said, “This is Silmi-do. Do you know of the island called Silmi-do?” upon which Lee responded jokingly, “It looks like New Caledonia.”
Bystanders felt pity for Ku and Lee, who were dressed for spring despite the cold wind. They had to attempt several takes of the picnic scene due to the strong wind that kept messing up Lee Min Ho’s hair. Lee commented, “I can’t do anything because of my hair.” After they successfully filmed the scene, Ku Hye Sun went around feeding the staff the leftover food from the picnic.

The final scene to be filmed was their kiss at Yungjong-do Wangsan Beach. Jun Pyo asks Jan Di, “Aren’t you going to tell me that you like me? What kind of person am I to you?” and she responds, along with a kiss. The first take was an NG because they didn’t know where they had to stand for the kiss. The second NG was due to the wind messing up their hair during the kiss. Lee Min Ho then loosened some of the tension on set when he told the PD, “Jan Di has to wipe her runny nose”. The loud sound of the wind caused the third NG. At this time, Lee Min Ho made Ku Hye Sun laugh by remarking, “Ah, the left side of my face should be shown [on screen],” (implying that the left side of his face is his best side). They finally got an “OK” from the PD after seven takes. However, this wasn’t the end of filming for the day. A staff member called out, “Move to the Hyatt”, upon which the crew packed up to go to Seoul Hyatt Hotel where Kim Hyun Joong (Ji Hu) was waiting."

credit: kpculture

And if that love was true... When you love someone It will all come back to you. Coz we are MINSUN family ^^