Author Topic: MINSUN EVIDENCE ~Buat yang mo share bukti2 Minsun ato hasil investigasi ^^~  (Read 13349 times)

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
  • ^True ♥ Never Runs Smooth^
    • View Profile
All About BOF BTS ^^

Ulzzangs, I found English-subbed versions of those X-Files BTS videos of BOF on viiki. Enjoy!

X-File BTS 1

Kim Bum and Kim Joon were making wisecracks about Jun Pyo shoving cake on a girl's face. Hahaha!

Hye Sun seemed afraid to plaster that dry cleaning card on Min Ho's forehead too hard. Tee hee hee. I guess they weren't that well-acquainted yet back then. *giggles*

X-Files BTS 2

Wow, I didn't realize that Han Chae Young and Hyun Joong took so many takes for their hug at the airport.

I thought it was funny when HCY said she heard girls screaming when she and HJ hugged. She said those girls must have been HJ's fans and took the opportunity to apologize to them.

How funny that Min Ho couldn't keep a straight face while Hye Sun was doing her roundhouse kick scene. Hahaha!

X-Files BTS 3

Puahaha! Min Ho told the camera person "Why are you shooting this? Ay..I'm in a blue garbage can." He asked him to film only the top part of his body, ha ha! He must have not thought he looked too good but then I LOL'd when I read the subber's comment: "LMAO..even in a garbage he's gorgeous" I can't disagree with this statement. Puahaha!

X-Files BTS 4

Wow, Min Ho endured freezing cold and refused to have his face warmed up so his acting would look more realistic. Impressive!

X-Files BTS 5

Hmmm, why was Min Ho having trouble saying "boyfriend", eh? Puahahaha! [spoiler start]Actually, I think it's because he had to say "Nam chin-nim" to refer to himself arrogantly, and his tongue kept tripping over itself. What a tongue twister! [spoiler end]

X-Files BTS 6

These are the New Caledonia outtakes. Min Ho did push-ups prior to removing his shirt. Ethan did the same so he could pump up his muscles prior to baring his body. Tee hee hee. Ah, these hunks are working too hard for us!

X-Files BTS 7

These are the BTS of the swimming competition and Jun Hee's entry into the scene. Kim Bum and Kim Joon were interviewed.

X-Files BTS 8

This was the golf date and the little brother teasing Hye Sun, hee hee.

The rest of the BTS aren't 100% subbed yet.

NG Cut Making TV

Min Ho couldn't help but laugh every time Hye Sun hit his chest while reviving him by the pool. LOL.

And that whole scene where Hyesun was pounding his chest by the pool before performing CPR? WAHHHHHH... people around him were teasing him that he was nervous... (since the scene after is the head grabbing scene where he forcibly gets Jandi to plant her lips on his...) OH MALICE! You are everywhere! KYAAAAA!!!

And this line: "Because it hurts, i just have to laugh... everytime she hits me... i have to laugh..."

Minho... when you get hurt, you say OUCH! You don't laugh giddily... hehehe!

- And that whole boyfriend thing... Wahahaha! Given that the word is difficult to pronounce but must he have this facial expression like he's going to smile at any given time? LOVE IT!

And of course who else would coach him but Hyesun... hehehe! (I love the Yes right after... yes, i did it or yes I'm the boyfriend... hahaha!)

And if that love was true... When you love someone It will all come back to you. Coz we are MINSUN family ^^

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
TRENDY Mag Interview (MinSun)

HS was prolly asked which scene left the deepest impression on her. She talked about the egg throwing incident.

Q: Everyone's deepest impression so far is the scene where Jandi gave Junpyo a flying/swivel kick. Was that very difficult?

HS: That was done in just one take. Right, PD? (HS cheekily directed the qns to the PD seated below the stage). Actually, it was done by the stunt double (laughs)

[TRENDY's remarks - LMH who overheard it also could not help but laugh. Because the expressions of the 2 stars are so lovable, the audience reacted with screams]

Q: So LMH, which was your most memorable scene?
MH answered it was the pool scene.

Q: then what about the kiss scene? tell us about the kiss scene.
[TRENDY's remarks - when asked this qns, HS was so shy she kept her head down and played with her hands]

MH: There were 8 kiss scenes in total. At first, it was really awkward cos we did not know each other so well. Later in the drama, it became more natural as our chemistry gradually got better.
Hmm, did I just spoil the plot cos since it only just began airing in Taiwan.

[TRENDY's remarks - GHS who initally thought that she had escaped the awkward interview did not expect the questioning on kiss scene to continue. LMH who noticed her shyness remarked jokingly: you are giving the impression that you did not like filming the kiss scenes with me!

HS: As this was the first production that i have so many kiss scenes so it was embarrassing. [she lowers her head shyly again after answering)

qns was on how they'd react if they face parental objection like in the drama. The only interesting part was that interviewer highlighted that MH answered without hesitation that he would elope.

Q: according to sources we hear, GHS can eat alot, more than the F4. Is that true?

[TRENDY - when LMH heard this, he did not 'give face' (means that he did not consider if HS would be embarrassed) and burst out laughing]

HS: Because filming was so stressful, so I ate to counter that stress. It is really true that I ate more than F4. (laughs)

MH: Some people feel tired and will not eat much due to stress. GHS is the opposite. She eats to destress.

credit: shaz@soompi
[/color][/left]

And if that love was true... When you love someone It will all come back to you. Coz we are MINSUN family ^^

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
Taiwan Vogue magazine MinSun Interview (July Issue)

The caption on the side reads: when both of leads who are as beautiful as flowers entered the room, it feels as if the room is lighted up with their warmth in answering the interview questions, it's hard not to be charmed by them.

Q: GHS, your skin is really and beautiful, can you share with us your beauty secrets? How do you maintain your fair skin?

HS: eating well, sleeping well.

MH: besides those [referring to the above], she does not use other ways to maintain her beauty. (laughs)

HS: Eh~ and I try not to stay in the sun. So I prefer to go out in the night. But it also could be that I am sitting beside LMH, so I look fairer. (laughs)

Q: It seems like your relationship with each other is pretty good, can you tell us about what you think of each other?

MH: After 6 months of working together, where we face each other from day to night, we are now very good friends who are familiar with each other. And it actually feels like we have known each other for more than 6 months, in fact it feels more like we've been friends since children.

HS: LMH is a very easy-going and warm person. Even though we now know each other very well, in actual fact, I feel LMH is now no different from the time I first knew him. [she is actually praising MH for being very unpretentious & real.]

Q: In the drama, there are many scenes where GHS has to wear a swimsuit. Can you tell us more about that? Did you find that since the swimsuit's cutting is more conservative, it actually hides your figure?

HS: Whenever there is filming for swimsuit scene, I'd try not to eat so much the day before so as to appear slimmer. But I would go on a eating rampage again after filming. (smiles) [interview note: LMH who had been staring out of the window started to smile when he heard this]. The selection of the conservative swimsuit was for Jandi's image of a student who is also an atheletic swimmer so the more conservative, the suitable it is for the role! In fact, the more it hides, the better it is.

Q: Other than acting and modelling, LMH you have gone into singing and GHS, you have not only published your novel but you have ventured into directing your first film. Other than these achievements, are there any other talents you are proud of but have not been discovered for it yet?

MH: I have not thought of any specific area where I dictate myself to develop. I hope to try many things. But I would like to focus more on improving my acting.

[Answer continues to the next page 51]

GHS: In June, I'll be having an art exhibition and in July, I'll be releasing some piano compositions but I have not decided if I have the time to perform them myself.

Q: After these 2 days in Taiwan, have you tasted anything that left a deep impression or any food that is extremely good?

[Interview note: At this qns, GHS displays a Jandi-like reaction, with a dreamy, sweet smile. Wonder what exactly that is so tasty that she's thinking of?]

HS: Peking duck, hehehe

MH: Eh~ I also find that Peking duck has left a deep impression and shark's fin, I find it very tasty too.

Q: For the both of you, how does BOF's sudden popularity affect your personal or professional lives?
MH: Because I'm a newbie, I find that it is difficult to get used to be closely scrutinized by everyone. After 2 to 3 weeks, then i slowly got used to it. Because the drama was filmed and then aired at the same time, outdoor filming was disrupted. (this part he repeated the story of avoiding the fans by stopping & filming later)

HS: Maybe it's because I have acted before, I have been easily recognized. But now after BOF, more people now recognize me. I am very appreciative of the support, care & concern that we received, which made us so popular. For that, we are deeply grateful to our supporters. In the past, I am not very conscious of being recognized in the streets, so I like to travel by the metro in simple disguise! Now I have to wear a big face mask. But I have to remove it while eating so I get recognized by the eatery owner who would give extra servings - this I am very happy about, haha.

Q: Talking about going out in disguise, how does LMH disguise your height since you are so tall that you would stand out in the crowd?

MH: I don't go out in disguise since no matter how I do it, I still get recognized.

Q: There are many scenic scenes in the drama. Can the both of you recommend any sightseeing and eating spots that the audience should know about?

MH: Namsam Tower and Jeju are 2 of the places in the drama that are worth visitng. For food, visitors should of course try Korea's kimchi and kimchi chigae!

[Continue into page 53.]

HS: (I'm sorry, I don't know the 2 places she's referring to for visit, only that there's a palace and korea's 2nd largest somewhere which is a port. For food, she was about to answer when the interview note said that MH suddenly mischiveously interjected with a "Porridge!", referring to HS's role as a Jandi who works part-time in a porridge eatery. At this, those pressent at the interview laughed. HS who had been serious in giving the answer was also lulled into laughter.)

HS: As for food, I want to recommend XXX ==> again sorry I don't know what this is (interview note: a kind of fermented yellow bean paste with a strong smell, which is similar to Taiwan's smelly toufu)

Q: When it comes to food, we heard of GHS's large appetite. Is this true?

HS: WHen I'm under pressure, then I'll eat more! While filming, it is usually pressurizing so I'll look for food. Everyone on the set can be heard saying: Eating again? Eating again? The longest record i have for eating is 8 hours continuous eating.

MH: initially when I did not know HS so well, I thought that a girl who can eat with so much gusto is really not bad ( i cant find a better word to describe..i think he meant likeable as she is so unself-conscious.) But when I knew her better, I realised that she is really eating too much so I can't help but to tell her: stop eating already! stop eating!

Q: in the drama, Jandi threw up on Junpyo after drinking. How are your drinking capacity in real life?

MH: I can't drink alot as I can't hold my alcohol too well. But for GHS, she drinks more than she eats haha

[at this, GHS burst out laughing as well and hurries to explain]

HS: The thing I actually enjoy most is the friendly atmosphere/ambience when drinking. You can break the ice or close the gap with people you don't know well or improve relationship with friends who are not so close. And after drinking, one can become unhibbited and liberated. Alcohol is my friend (said in chinese). Hahaha. it seems that the ambience is improved with some alcohol. I think my alcohol limit is really not too bad as I have played drinking games while karaoke with friends for 8 hours. I have never got drunk in exaggerated manner like in drama. But i have witnessed many around me who have become drunk. (laughs)

credit: shaz @ soompi

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
MinSun Comparation

This may be off topic but i just want to make a comparison...

I'm watching the MBC entertainment awards and Hwang Jung Eum of High Kick and We Got Married bagged the Best female newcomer award in a variety show for WGM... The girl is paired on the show with her REAL life boyfriend of 3 years, singer Hyung Jun of SG Wannabe..

Whenever Jung Eum is on stage for her acceptance speeches (she won sevearal awards), the cameras would fix on Hyung Jun as if waiting for his reaction (which is the same for our MinSun couple during the KBS drama awards... do the cameramen know something we don't? hahaha!

I watched Kim Tae Hee's acceptance speech and the cameras were not fixed on Byung Hun except when she mentioned him and only for a couple of seconds before it panned to include Jung Joon Ho in the frame ...

What gives that everytime our couple is on stage the camera would fix on whoever among them is left in the audience while the other is giving a speech ALL THE TIME... Maybe the cameramen are MinSun shippers too... hahaha! )

Anyways, the look on Hyung Jun's face whenever Jung Eum wins and whenever she thanks him? THAT IS UNDENIABLY THE LOOK OF A PROUD BOYFRIEND AND A MAN IN LOVE...

Now see and compare...

GAHHH!!! look at the way he stares at her in the last picture.. I love how he took his eyes from her for a moment as if looking at her for a long time would somehow give away how much he's spazzing but then the megawatt smile and stare he gave after wards was so much more than what he did in the beginning...

I really don't think Minho looks like a mere friend who is happy for his coworker or friends accomplishment... the similarity in the wideness of his smile and the look in Minho's eyes from the REAL boyfriend above says everything...

cre : soompi

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
4th times the charm? indeed =D

Though spring is just around the corner, the wind was cold as ever. It is here that a farewell kiss will take place between Goo Jun Pyo and Geum Jan di.

This will be their fourth kiss together, but that doesn't make Lee Min Ho or Goo Hye Sun any less nervous. Despite the cold weather, Lee Min Ho came out of his van early to go over his lines and prepare for the scene. To get rid of any bad breath, Lee Min Ho has been chewing gum since before filming started.

As the time comes nearer, Goo Hye Sun emerges out of her van looking tense. This time it is Goo Hye Sun who will be initiating the kiss, this doesn't help her nervousness.

Despite the sudden change in filming location, about 50 people came to watch the scene take place. They stood their ground even through the hour delay. Through the kiss scene a small cry can be heard, it sounds like a mixture of admiration and a sigh.

Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun's kiss scene continued seven times. The production team was busy trying to get just the right angle for a beautiful kiss scene. But no matter what anyone says, it was Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun who suffered the most.

Despite the cold weather and fierce wind, they had to get through the filming without any coats. They made more NGs than usual. It would seem that they would get used to the lines that they had to repeat over and over again, but it must have been the strain of knowing it was a kiss scene. Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun, who are usually very close, barely talked throughout the filming and created an awkward atmosphere. When they finished the kiss scene, Goo Hye Sun would try to hide her nervousness by playing jokes on Lee Min Ho, and Lee Min Ho of course, responded back with good humor. But still, they could barely meet eyes, and failed to hide their awkwardness.

As soon as PD gave the OK Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun went straight to their cars. The cold weather was one reason, but it was most likely to hide their embarrassment.

After the kiss scene Goo Hye Sun said, “I feel like I kissed 10 times.” And Lee Min Ho's representative said on behalf of Lee Min Ho, “They are still young, so they are having a hard time with the kissing scenes.”

The scene that was shot tonight will be aired through episode 23. When it airs, it will be such a beautiful yet heartbreaking scene. But it seems Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho's red faces represent the hearts of “still two young actors”

credit: dunlop09@soompi.com

ONE MORE TIME ^^

"Jan Di and Jun Pyo’s last date (a day trip) before she leaves to go see her family was also filmed in Incheon (Silmi-do). This is Jan Di’s first and last time taking the initiative to ask him out on a date and plan it. Jun Pyo does not know that Jan Di plans to leave him afterwards.

Audio was not being recorded for several scenes, so Ku Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho appeared to be enjoying themselves. They made the staff laugh with their silly dialogue (since they could say whatever they wanted). For example, she asked him, “Gu Jun Pyo, why aren’t you going to the army? Tycoons don’t go to the army?” and he answered, “Chairwoman Kang is going to get me out of it.” Ku then said, “This is Silmi-do. Do you know of the island called Silmi-do?” upon which Lee responded jokingly, “It looks like New Caledonia.”
Bystanders felt pity for Ku and Lee, who were dressed for spring despite the cold wind. They had to attempt several takes of the picnic scene due to the strong wind that kept messing up Lee Min Ho’s hair. Lee commented, “I can’t do anything because of my hair.” After they successfully filmed the scene, Ku Hye Sun went around feeding the staff the leftover food from the picnic.

The final scene to be filmed was their kiss at Yungjong-do Wangsan Beach. Jun Pyo asks Jan Di, “Aren’t you going to tell me that you like me? What kind of person am I to you?” and she responds, along with a kiss. The first take was an NG because they didn’t know where they had to stand for the kiss. The second NG was due to the wind messing up their hair during the kiss. Lee Min Ho then loosened some of the tension on set when he told the PD, “Jan Di has to wipe her runny nose”. The loud sound of the wind caused the third NG. At this time, Lee Min Ho made Ku Hye Sun laugh by remarking, “Ah, the left side of my face should be shown [on screen],” (implying that the left side of his face is his best side). They finally got an “OK” from the PD after seven takes. However, this wasn’t the end of filming for the day. A staff member called out, “Move to the Hyatt”, upon which the crew packed up to go to Seoul Hyatt Hotel where Kim Hyun Joong (Ji Hu) was waiting."

credit: kpculture

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
Interview with TVB when they were in Taiwan. Note the clothes they're wearing.

TVB: Would you choose each other in reality, like in BOF? [Note the qns: it asks if they would choose each other in real life]

MH: I would definitely choose Geum Jandi. I'm very much like my role Goo Junpyo in reality, I like my girlfriend to be like a friend whom I can feel comfortable with. Not too different from GJP.

HS: If it's like in the script, where there is parental objection, there'd be pressure. I would try but if it's too hard, I'd choose to give up. But my view toward love is still constantly changing, so I'm also not to definite.

ABOUT KISSES

MH: In the scene that got everyone talking in Korea, Junpyo had wanted to prove something to his mother. The PD wanted something passionate so I did as he wanted. But it was too much (energy/passionate) so it was blacked out, cant see anything (laughs). There were many NGs. PD said softer but I opened my mouth and the kiss became too deep, then NG again.

What preparations did you do before filming the kiss? Like brushing your teeth, eating something or practising it before the take?

MH: Haha, no one to practise on so didn’t rehearse. (laughs) Before the kiss scene, I joked with Hyesun we should drink something nutritious [sorry not too sure if it’s right here]. Finally we just brushed and rinsed our mouths. I think it’s a form of respect for each other. That’s all we did to prepare.

There were many kiss scenes. By and by, you guys should be used to it, so there should be no nervousness later?

MH: It of course got better as the series went by, as we got more comfortable. But because we had to maintain the feeling that we were each other’s first loves who went through alot, we could not look too used to kissing each other. Even if Hyesun’s head moved a little while I kiss her, it would look too “pro” (sorry I cant think of a better word). So we had to maintain the first love awkwardness even after so many kiss scenes.

The playground kiss is very well-known and memorable. Can it be considered the best scene of the drama?

MH: there were many memorable scene. I can’t say which is best. I think the best scenes were near the ending, as the audience can see. Junpyo had to go to Macau to take over his father’s business, if it were me, I wouldn’t have gone. Then there would have been a happy ending with Jandi earlier. I would also have brought Jandi with me if there really was no choice.

credit: Baidu+ shaz of soompi for the translation

« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 11:31:43 pm by endree_noona »

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
“Goo Hye Sun: Music that She Seeks to Enjoy in Her Time Off”

Reported by Kang Myung Suk (two@10asia.co.kr) on March 30, 2009

An actor’s resume #1:an internet ulzzang; a youth-oriented sitcom graduate; a singing
program MC; currently a leading actor in a most popular drama.
An actor’s resume #2: a leading female actor using Yanbin accent and who moved a daily drama to new and different levels; only slightly over 20 years old
holding up a hefty headdress to play a tragic historical figure
spanning from her wedding to her own death; written about 100 of
her own musical composition

Goo Hye Sun has surpassed everybody’s expectation of her. Who would have thought she would challenge herself to try such diverse roles and projects ranging from being an MC to comedy to drama to historical drama.

“This is the ideal time for me to do my best to learn and sharpen my craft as an actress. I must face the difficulties and challenges now. There may not be any opportunity later.”
It did not take the public long to find out how correct she was with her decisions and choices.

As noted above, at 25years old, Goo Hye Sun has a resume of diverse filmography. KBS’ Boys Over Flowers is a result of accumulation of her diverse experience as an actor and performer.

“I have gained from my work experience the joy and satisfaction of getting along and collaborating with my acting peers and the importance of creating safe harmony in order to make the best drama possible together.”

“I do not think it is that important to compare which actor is receiving more attention or not. I think of myself as a F4 fan and do my part as best as I can. ha ha.”

Also, the outpouring interest in Boys Over Flowers is directing the viewers’ attention to Goo Hye Sun’ yet other talents. We become aware of her singing ability as evidenced by her performance many years ago at an end-of-the-year award ceremony where she performed in the musical GREASE. She also has directed a short film called Cheerful Caretaker. We also find out that she herself wrote the script and composed the music for her short film. Someday, Goo Hye Sun hopes to make an album of her compositions. But, for now, she wants to fully and satisfactorily complete all the work related to Boys Over Flowers. So, here is Goo Hye Sun’s playlist. These are the list of music/songs that she listens to in her time off or on vacation.

1. Jason Mraz’ “We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things”  Emoticons0425

“To call it ‘cool’ is not quite correct….I think of it more as music that ‘empties’ 1%. I like that it does not emphasize too much of one emotion whether it is happy or sad. His music opens up for me this 1% space that I can freely enter to become engrossed in my own thoughts. Of course, I also enjoy listening to music that makes me fall deeply into the artist-created emotion, but I also think it enjoyable to listen to music that gives me the space to observe my own feelings and thoughts. Jason Mraz’ ‘we sing, we dance, we steal things’ has a feel of “pop”, but it is also a balanced mixture of different yet detailed musical genres that relax and comfort the listener.”
This extraordinary musician may actually provide Goo Hye Sun with the best vacation-like break when she must digest and deal with the tight and hectic schedule. GHS recommends Jason Mraz’ “lucky” as the best track to give her that 1% room to be in her own soothing space.

2. Maroon 5 “songs about Jane”

This album is very popular in Korea. During her middle school years, GHS was part of a band that used to copy the Rollercoaster Band (?).
“At that time, I dreamed of becoming a professional musician. Even then, I loved music that combines various genres so well that music is processed naturally by the listeners. Maroon 5 is one such band. Again, you hear the wonderful balance of rock, blues, funk and pop. Not one type overwhelms another and you feel relaxed.”
She enjoys not only the popular ‘this love’, but most of all, ‘she will be loved’. Her reason is that the even mixture of funk, blues, and the “black sound” makes the composition indistinct and yet increases and stimulates the listener’s sensibility.

3. Nell’s “Let’s Take a Walk”

GHS’ third choice is Nell’s newly rearranged “Let’s Take A Walk” album.
Even the title offers a promise of time off. This album is different than others because it focuses on the acoustics sound and its melody stimulates the senses.
“I was surprised when I heard this new arrangement. I love Nell but I was even clearer as to why. I could just hear and sense what Nell may feel when depressed. I listen to it once in a while to just get into my own inner space.”
Above all, she loves “good night” in the album. She recommends listening to the original version and then listening to the new arrangement and perhaps the listener will hear what she hears.

4. Jack Johnson’s “Sleep Through the Static”

Johnson is a famous surfer, environmental activist, distinguished military person. He records his music in a studio energized by the solar power. His music is equivalent to nature and relaxation.
“If I were to go on vacation and maybe to an island, I think I will be listening to his album while looking up at the night sky. There are tons of songs out there to enjoy on a vacation. However, Jack Jackson’s music makes you feel like you are in the middle of the nature. You can almost feel the wind, sound of the ocean, and I can think more clearly. You feel the immense peace and vivid colors.”
In a world that contains over stimulation, GHS chooses music that under stimulates and provide consolation. She especially loves “All at Once” in the album.

5. Lee Sora’s “Sora’s Diary”

“Ms. Lee Sora is one of the best female vocalists. But I also want people to know that she is one of the best female producers.”
GHS’ 5th choice for music to enjoy during a break is “Sora’s Diary”. Whenever she gets a break from acting, GHS loves working on her music. Also, Lee Sora is one of GHS’ role models. Among all the musicians in Korea, Lee Sora is one amazing vocalist and producer who reflect in her music her whole self and emotion so very clearly.
“Going on vacation does not only mean resting. Ultimately it is also a time to carefully reflect on oneself. Lee Sora’s album helps me to reflect on myself. Among her songs, I truly love “Sharry”. As I work on my own songs and music, I hope to write my own diary. Of course, I cannot say how well I can do that. (laughter)”

“I feel that music is like a tree’s annual ring. I do not play music so that I want to hear people’s praise. I have been playing music since very young age. Music represents for me the development of who I am becoming. Who I am today, like the annual tree ring. Even if I do not release an album, I will continue to work on and play my music. But if do get the opportunity to produce an album, I hope to insert few songs that hopefully both the public and I may feel the affinity and connection.”
GHS has moved from an internet ulzzang to an acknowledged actress to now a musician. She always seems to be moving into unexpected direction and goals. As a musician, I wonder what we can expect to hear? I hope to soon hear her music that would symbolize her next annual tree ring.

credit soompi

Offline juli_female

• Police
    • View Profile
ndreee,,,, mantabs dh,,, good jobs sis  clap  clap  clap

Offline liliona

• Superintendent
  • Junior
  • ^^my lovely couple^^
    • View Profile

MH: there were many memorable scene. I can’t say which is best. I think the best scenes were near the ending, as the audience can see. Junpyo had to go to Macau to take over his father’s business, if it were me, I wouldn’t have gone. Then there would have been a happy ending with Jandi earlier. I would also have brought Jandi with me if there really was no choice

@ndree,maksud mino mah bukan jandi ya tapi hye sun.. [hmpfh] suka deh ama kata2x mino  [lovestruck]
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 11:18:48 am by liliona »

~~~minsun~~~
                   *forever in love*

Offline IZZ

• Police
  • Full
  • MinSun Is Real ^^
    • View Profile
ndreeeeeee.... a.k.a bu mimin maaf ni tert ditelantarin hehe..
mantabs good job sista ^^V
ni tak tambahin MinSunsangat menikmati kebersamaan berdua, walaupun ada tameng tetep gak bisa menyembunyikan nya dari minsuners,,,

ampe bang buddy juga turun tangan mengamankan si mami...

cr : soompi + LI

siggy by endree noona ^^v

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
Lanjutkan sist neh tak tambahin lagi  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

disengaja ato tidak pokoknya sama  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 10:15:55 pm by endree_noona »

Offline Be my self

• Admin
  • Hero
  • that winkkkk!!! *fainted
    • View Profile
investigasi terbaru dariku ...

lihat video di bawah ini ..

cre meow13@YT

menit ke 03:27, Park Shin Hye bertanya ke Minho, antara partnernya di bof 'Hyesun ssi' dan dia, mino bakal milih siapa hahahaha 'pertanyaan yang sangat bagus, good girl  [clap] [clap]' ... psh sepertinya mengetahui sesuatu di antara minsun .. dan lihat reaksi hubby  [biggrin] dia kelihatan surprise banget (dr reaksinya dia spt mencegah psh bertanya lebih lanjut hehehe .. mungkin ini masalah yang sangat pribadi sehingga hubby takut salah jawab ... but minho-a, reaksimu yang gede itu sudah menjelaskan semuanya, jd jgn khawatir akan digetok ama seseorang hehe) and ketawa renyahnya yang keras terdengar lagi (gw jd ingat ama interview yang dulu, wkt hubby ditanya mengenai wanita idealnya, and wkt hubby menjelaskan dgn teliti, si mc lgs nyeletuk 'Goo Hye Sun', hubby lgs tertawa terbahak .. ketawanya yg skrg persis banget dgn ketawanya di interview ini, dan gw ga bosen2nya blg klu elu punya perasaan ama seseorang, begitu nama org itu disebut maka tanpa sadar kamu akan tertawa bahagia, reaksi ini sangat alami dan tidak bisa dicegah  whistling whistling )

dan lihat pula reaksi psh ketika hubby menjawab klu dia lebih memilih psh (cewek ini lgs agak memonyongkan bibirnya dan pandangannya itu spt memberi jawaban klu dia tidak percaya dgn jawaban hubby  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] ) dan untung hubby sangat bijak dengan perkataan terakhir bahwa karena psh skrg ada di sampingnya   [lovestruck] (gw percaya perkataannya ini akan memenangkan istrinya yang sedang menonton interview ini  [biggrin] )

catatan dariku ..
psh jg ditanya di antara LMH and JGS, dia akan memilih siapa ..
psh cukup bijak dgn menjawab dia memilih minho karena minho sekarang ada di sampingnya  [biggrin] (ini merupakan jawaban yang aman, spt jg minho jg menjawab spt itu .. )
tapi ada sesuatu yang penting dari ekpresi minho ketika ps memilihnya ...

lht perbandingan kedua foto di bawah ini, satu adalah ekspresi hubby ketika psh memilihnya dr jgs and foto kedua adalah hs memilihnya dari f3 ..

hubby kelihatan tdk begitu peduli dgn jawaban dr psh ..  [biggrin]

hubby tertawa bahagia ketika hs onnie memilih dia dr f3 hmmm tentu saja hubby bahagia karena untuk pertama kalinya hs memilih dia di muka umum  [lovestruck] [lovestruck]

cre all pics from soompi

EVIL SMILE ^^

'LOVE' ... keeps it strong!!!

Our MinSun

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
mamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ya iyalah takut bininya ngambek ntar kagak dapet jatah donk  [smiley-dance013] [smiley-dance013] [smiley-dance013] coba kl hyesun ada dsono bisa tambah pusing tuh hubby mo jawab apa jujur salah gak jujur tambah salah bagaikan makan buah simalakama  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

itu invterview yg u kamsud yang ini to mami  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

perhatiin di menit ke 1:42 udah nyerocos ideal typenya eh dicut ma mcnya bilang goo hye sun n mino langsung ketawa lebar  [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] gud job mr. mc lha kok bisa nyeletuk gitu yah mungkin salah mino juga kale mo ngegambarin SHG yang kebayang GHS  [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Offline Be my self

• Admin
  • Hero
  • that winkkkk!!! *fainted
    • View Profile
noona b, iya penggambaran hubby ttg cewek idamannya tuh udah sangat identik dengan hyesun onnie, makanya si mc lgs nyeletuk 'Goo Hye Sun' gitu  [hmpfh] [hmpfh]
sama kan tuh ketawanya ama sewkt park shin hye menyuruhnya memilih antara dia dan onnie  [goodgrief] [goodgrief] [laughing] [laughing]

good job buat mc and psh  [smiley-gen013] [smiley-gen013]

EVIL SMILE ^^

'LOVE' ... keeps it strong!!!

Our MinSun

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
hooh tuh si mino lagian kl mang kagak ada ape2 kenapa juga salting getong dah si mino  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

kyknya mang banyak yg udah mencium kedeketan antara MinSun yo mam cuman mang tinggal tunggu tanggal maennya doank aja scara udah lama tuh drama berlalu tapi masihhhhh adaaaaa aja yg ngait2in MinSun  [AddEmoticons04228] Emoticons0425