Author Topic: Absolute Boyfriend (Goo Hye Sun, Jiro Wang, Penny Xie)[KBS/GTV-2011][FILMING]  (Read 8877 times)

Offline Freesia

• Hero
  • ♥ sunnies ♥ minsuners ♥
    • View Profile
Absolute Boyfriend

* TV Show: Absolute Boyfriend
    * Revised romanization: Jeoldae Geuyi
    * Hangul: 절대 그이
    * Director:
    * Writer: Yu Watase (manga)
    * Network:
    * Episodes:
    * Release Date:
    * Runtime:
    * Language:

Plot

A female girl, nearly 30 years old, gets dumped by a man who was her first love. The girl then orders a robot which leads to true love ....

Notes

1. Based on Yu Watase's manga "Zettai Kareshi" which was also turned into a 2008 Fuji TV drama.
2. Early rumors had actress Gianna Jun (Ji-hyun Jeon) playing the lead female character in the Korean remake of "Absolute Boyfriend", but her agency announced those rumors were false.

Related titles:

1. Absolute Boyfriend | Zettai Kareshi (Fuji TV / 2008)
2. Absolute Boyfriend SP | Zettai Kareshi SP (Fuji TV / 2009)
3. Absolute Boyfriend | Jeoldae Geuyi (MBC / 2010)

Actors and Their Roles:

Jjjiro Wang (Fahrenheit)- as Nighter/Knighter, Zero0 (28 yo)
An ideal robot boyfriend, Likes SoBi (GHS); SoBi unconciously names 'him' Nighter/Knighter while reading a magazine. Later, he develops human character and emotion.

Goo Hye Sun -as Ryo SoBi (26 yo)
Robot Knighter may irritate her, but she does not mind the way he looks/seems. Later, she realizes that she is an important person to Knighter, but, by that time, she already likes someone else.

Penny Xai -as Chen (29yo)
He is a blunt/asocial/brusque personality who operates a small business. He started his own business to forget about his grandfather's company. He likes SoBi.

Tak MoonWhon-as Lee MiGha (24 yo)
SoBi considers her a best friend. However, Lee MiGha does not feel that way. Secretly and bit by bit, she does bad things. She likes Knighter.

Nah YooHoon-as MiJung (40yo)
He is a scientist at the company that invented Knighter. Later, he becomes very impressed and moved by Knighter.

Synopsis from manga
Izawa Riko is a temp worker in search of a boyfriend, and she ends up in possession of a "robot" known as Night Tenjo, who is programmed to be the perfect boyfriend. However, this creates a love triangle with a distinguished young man at her company who has feelings for her.

Yuu Watase's shojo manga "Zettai Kareshi" (also known as "Absolute Boyfriend") as a live-action and romantic comedy manga  drama series,
Watase created the popular Fushigi Yuugi and Ceres: Celestial Legend romance manga, both of which were adapted into anime.
The six-volume manga was originally serialized in Shojo Comic and has sold more than 1.6 million books.
Hye Sun plays a temp worker in search of a boyfriend, and she ends up in possession of a "robot" known as Night Tenjo (Wu Zhun), who is programmed to be the perfect boyfriend. However, this creates a love triangle with a distinguished young man at Hye Sun's company (played by Nicholas Theo?) who has feelings for her.

cr : wikipedia, soompi, DC, Ghs Thread LI , asianmediawiki

karena di Hallyu board ditiadakan, gw pindahin ke board-nya Hye Sun [sweat]

« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 09:13:37 am by Freesia »

‘’ I don’t  need anyone else ,
" I never leaned on anyone but me”
“ I always took pride standing on my own two feet ”
 “ Cause I’m Stronger  than anything “

" I’m Zevaa - [ The God Of War ] "

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

Characters   

untuk nama dagh pasti bakalan di sesuai-kan     
inget khan kek BOF dulu, Tsukasa Doumyoji jadi Goo jun Pyo, sedang Tsukusi Makino jadi Geum Jandi  [biggrin]

Riiko Izawa (井沢 リイコ, Izawa Riiko?)    

Played by: Goo Hye Sun   
Riiko is a young, flat-chested 16 year old girl who has bad luck with boys. When she helps a strange salesman named Gaku Namikiri, she ends up ordering a cybernetic boyfriend. Though initially shy around her new boyfriend, Riiko begins to fall in love with him, while also finding herself struggling with her new admirer, Soshi Asamoto. Riiko is rather naοve, clumsy, and simple-minded, but kindhearted, hardworking, and serious.   

Night Tenjo (天城ナイト, Tenjou Naito?)   

Played by: Wu Zhun   
Night is a cybernetic doll custom ordered by Riiko. As such, he is the "perfect boyfriend": charming, dependable, intelligent, athletic, good-looking, sensitive, and completely devoted. At first he is perfect for Riiko because it is in his programming, however as the series progresses, Night develops true emotions and a genuine love for her and has his own will. He is 6' tall as shown on the back of the first volume of the English version.   

Soshi Asamoto (浅元ソウシ, Asamoto Soushi?)   

Played by: Nicholas Theo   
Soshi is Riiko's childhood friend. He watches over her and takes care of her while her parents work far away. At first he just treats her as a very good friend. However, as the story progresses, Soshi found out that he had stronger feelings for Riiko. He discovers he loves her and confesses to her.   

Gaku Namikiri (ガク·ナミキリ, Gaku Namikiri?)   

Played by: Na WeiXun/Na YooHoon    
Gaku is a salesman for Kronos Heaven, a company specializing in making highly realistic robots, or "figures." Though usually businesslike and down-to-earth, Gaku is sometimes mistaken for a cosplayer because of his odd manner of dress. When Riiko cannot return Night nor pay the bill for him, Gaku allows her to keep him so Night can collect data on how to become a better lover for use in future models. Whenever there is a problem with Night, Gaku is the one to fix him. He tends to use Spanish words in conversations, at least in the English version of the manga.    

source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_Boyfriend   
gw edit dibagian pemeran-nya, coz yg tercantum masih Japan version-nya :)   

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

NEWS

Wu Zun & Goo Hye Sun to Star in Japanese Manga Remake of "Absolute Boyfriend"      

Boy's Over Flowers star Goo Hye Sun will be starring a new drama with Taiwanese star Wu Zun.  Currently, Wu Zun is commanding appearance fee equal to that of Nah Ji Sang due to the high popularity of his latest drama with Yang SeungLim called "Sunny Angel".       

Wuzon will be paid 300,000 New Taiwanese Dollars per episode, while Hyesun will be paid USD 15,000 per episode (which converts to ~470,000 New Taiwanese Dollars per episode).      

Wu Zun's commanding salary has gradually gone up since he starred in "Princess Sleeves".  His previous attempt to break into the movie industry did not do as well.  As a result, he quickly returned to dramas. Now, he is set to star in "Absolutely Him" thereby firmly establishing his place as an actor. In the last 4 years, Wu Zun's acting fee has jumped 6 times.      

Wu Zun and Fahrenheit are Taiwan's Tourism Ambassadors and has gone to Korea in March to carry out their duties and also has made a CF/Music Video called "Touch Your Heart" with Goo Hye Sun. Soon after they completed the Music Video, Goo Hye Sun has agreed to doing a project together with Wu Zun. Luckily, the Japanese manga remake of the story, "Absolutely Him", had become available and both Wu Zun and Goo Hye Sun were been selected to be stars of the drama. However, Taiwan viewers are not that enthusiastic about Taiwan's GTV dramas using Korean female stars as leads of their last three woo-sang-geuk/modern dramas. Taiwanese viewers have expressed their desire to develop and utilize more Taiwanese actors and actresses. However, GTV commented that foreign actresses are able to be active in international arena. GTV has said dramas cannot have such restrictions based on nationality.      

credits: meow,susamerica,webby @soompi for translations      
source : http://tw.news.yahoo.com/      

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

극중에 오존이 누드 장면 나온다는 것에 대한 이야기랑 일판 절대그이와 대만판에 대한 이야기와 쿠가 꽃남때 대만에 왔을때 대만 영화 드라마 출연 의사 있다고 했다는것과 대만팬들의 열정에 감동해서 방문~그리고 대만측에서 양쪽에 6개월동안 접촉해서 캐스팅 완료했고, 쿠는 1편당 15,000달러 받고 출연한다 대충 이런 내용인듯 싶네요       
=The article contains these general points: in the drama, WuZon will have a **** scene; the Japanese vs Taiwanese versions of the drama (I am very curious about this!); the idea of GHS appearing in a Taiwan drama or movie came up when GHS was visiting Taiwan during BOF times; GHS's deep impression of Taiwanese fans' devotion which led to ?another visit?~Taiwan has been working the both sides for 6 months to finalize the casting; Ku will receive $15,000 per episode, etc.      

From Sing Pao in Hong Kong      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

具惠善素顏抵台 靠小籠包提神      
Ku Hye Sun arrives in taiwan       
without make up, refresh herself with steamed pork dumpling

中國時報 / 林淑娟/台北報導       2010/10/05                           

韓星具惠善4日為八大、可米合作的偶像劇《絕對達令》來台,由於她前一天拍新戲《舞台劇》至昨凌晨4點多才收工,然後直奔機場,抵台時不僅素顏,還一臉疲憊,經紀公司婉拒媒體拍攝,今天中午她將與吳尊一起出席新戲開鏡記者會。      

Korea star Ku Hye Sun arrived in Taiwan on 4th for idol drama "Absolute Boyfriend" by GTV & Comic ritz. Since she was filming for "The Musical" until 4am the previous day, she went straight to the airport afterward. She didn't put on make-up when she arrived and looks tried, thus management decline media request for taking pics. Today at noon time she will attend the press conference with WuZhun.      

雖一夜沒睡,她親和力仍十足,對工作人員很有禮貌打招呼,抵台北後還直奔鼎泰豐品嘗小籠包,補充體力,隨即回下榻飯店,與劇組討論定裝等相關事宜。除今天將與吳尊出席《絕對達令》開鏡,以《流星花園》走紅的她,明天還會在八大電視一樓大廳,舉辦個人粉絲會。       

though she hasn't slept the previous night, she is still very friendly and greet the staff politely. She went to DinTaiFung for steamed pork dumplings after arrival, then return to hotel to discuss related issues like styling etc. with the production team. Apart from the press conference with WuZhun today, she will also hold a fanmeeting at 1/F atrium of GTV tomorrow.      

source      

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

「絕對達令」 吳尊挑戰全裸急健身            
【聯合報╱記者褚姵君/台北報導 2010.10.04 03:40 am            

吳尊將挑戰演出日本暢銷漫畫「絕對達令」中完美的機器人情人,要他同手同腳扮機器人沒問題,但對機器人從包裝盒中「全裸」出場驚艷秀,肌肉壯碩的吳尊竟然小生怕怕,抓著經紀人猛問:「真的要露這麼多喔?那我要趕快練身體!」            

八大偶像劇「絕對達令」花了長達半年時間,撮合吳尊與韓版「流星花園」女主角具惠善同台,金童玉女組合新鮮養眼。具惠善今將來台,明開記者會與吳尊一起宣布「絕」劇正式開拍,後天並將在台舉辦粉絲會。            

「絕」劇改編自同名暢銷日本漫畫,2008年日本富士電視台曾以「絕對達令~完美無瑕的機械情人~」的劇名搬上螢幕,男女主角是速水茂虎道與相武紗季。            

吳尊昨說,他沒看過漫畫,但拿到劇本後先看了日劇做功課,結果看到速水茂虎道全裸從包裝盒中現身那一幕,且後來集集皆有裸戲,嚇了一大跳。            

該情節類似電影「魔鬼終結者」,呈現機器人赤裸原樣,不過日劇當初以速水茂虎道裸上半身再跳接腿部,避開重要部位,昨八大表示,吳尊身材好眾所皆知,也可飽觀眾眼福,且電視劇尺度有限,即使裸露也是點到為止。            

不過日劇中,正因男主角是機器人,雖與女主角發生感情,終究不能在一起。台版結局是否也將遺憾收場?八大還在傷腦筋,畢竟跟機器人結為連理還是太超現實,但又怕觀眾太傷心。            

具惠善之前為「流星花園」來台宣傳,對台灣粉絲的熱情留下深刻印象,當時就拋出「願拍台劇」意願,雙方接觸半年多,對方未提出任何高難度條件即接拍,1集1萬5千美金酬勞雖不低,不過八大表示,韓星現在日本、大陸海外市場都有吸引力,回收不難。            

【2010/10/04 聯合報】            

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT7/5887250.shtml            

---------------------------            

吳尊 具惠善絕對達令            

本報綜合報導 2010/10/03 20:14            

八大、可米偶像劇「絕對達令」男女主角由吳尊與韓國氣質女星具惠善合作,具惠善將於今日來台, 5日與吳尊一同出席「絕對達令」開鏡記者會,宣布新戲開拍, 6日將會有一場個人粉絲會,與粉絲一同歡樂。            

「絕對達令」中吳尊飾演一個超完美機器情人奈特,戲裡不但只專情具惠善,從煮飯、洗衣、家事等一手包辦,詮釋新世代的好男人。具惠善則飾演一位失戀的 OL小斐,情傷喝醉後訂購一名完美機器人男友,兩人朝夕相處譜出戀情。            

吳尊這回在「絕對達令」中首度嘗試扮演高科技真人化的機器人,不但外表上如同真人,從講話到內心世界,與真人無異。吳尊本身對於「完美情人」條件想法很簡單,強調只要感覺對了,就會是他的完美情人。也希望對方是個有自信的女孩子,時時刻刻都能展露笑容。            

具惠善曾接受過韓國媒體訪問時,大方透露談過的戀愛她都是被男友甩,這回戲裡也飾演被男友狠心拋棄的對象,與現實生活中經驗不謀而合。對自己心目中完美情人的條件,具惠善則說,喜歡年紀較長的男生,「喜歡喊對方【 O BA】 (韓文:哥哥 )。」            

吳尊和具惠善曾為台灣觀光局拍攝 MV時合作,這次是第二次合作,所以兩人並不陌生。具惠善曾表示,吳尊拍戲經驗豐富,如果有朝一日想拍片,非常想和吳尊合作,如今願望成真,兩人將在「絕對達令」中飆戲,大談甜蜜、逗趣的機器人之戀。            

http://www.cdns.com.tw/20101004/news/ysyl/100000002010100320143829.htm            

as all of them are more or less the same, i would just summarize the content covered ( I have ignored the part on the storyline as I have translated that in previous news article):            

GTV spent up to 6 months for searching the main leads of "Absolute Boyfriend" and finally confirmed to have Ku Hye Sun & WuZhun pairing for the drama. KHS will arrive in Taiwan today, press conference tomorrow and fanmeeting on the 6th            

As there would be quite a number of **** scenes for WuZhun in the drama, esp. when the robotic lover unpacked from the box. WuZhun said he needs to exercise for a better body shape             

in regards to "ideal lover" WuZhun expressed that "feeling right" is the most important. He hopes his lover would be a confident girl and always wears a smile.            

Ku Hye Sun also mentioned in an interview in Korea that she was dumped by her boyfriends in past relationships, which is similar to the role of this drama. For her ideal lover, she mentioned that she like someone who is older, and like to call him "Oppa"            

In Japan version, the robot truly in love with the female lead but they could not be together at the end. Would the Taiwan version has the same ending? GTV said that they are still considering that. It's too unrealistic for a human-robot marriage / relationship, but on the other hand, they don't want the audience to be sad about the ending.            

KHS impressed Taiwan when she came to Taiwan for BOF promotion. She mentioned that she's willing to challenge TW drama at that time. GTV has negotiated with her mgt for more than half year to confirm the deal. Though the salary at US$15,000 per episode is quite high, GTV expressed that it worths since Korean stars have good market potential in Japan & China as well.            

KHS has worked with WuZhun for the Taiwan tourism MV before, so they have known each other. She mentioned that she thinks WuZhun is experienced in acting, thus she would like to work with him if there's a chance. Now her wish comes true that they would be working together for "Absolute Boyfriend"            

WuChun, Ku HyeSun gazing each other, last for 2 seconds            
2010.10.05 08:16 pm            

The drama <Absolute Darling> is a production by GTV and Comic-ritz. The leading cast, WuChun and Ku HyeSun held a press conference today. Under the jeering of the host, Huang ZiJiao, WuChun and Ku HyeSun supposed to gaze each other for 20 seconds. However, they managed to do it for 2 seconds only. Ku HyeSun smiled and she said, "It look's like an international friendship associating event". She admitted that WuChun is very handsome and it is more than an ordinary standard. Besides that, she stated WuZhun managed to make her has a crush on him. On the other side, WuChun blushed and said that he felt very hot, everyone burst out into laughter. Ku HyeSun is going to have a fan meeting at GTV Building tomorrow, she is going to have a close interaction with the fans.            
【2010/10/05 United Daily News】@ http://udn.com/NEWS/mainpage.shtml   

source            

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GTV News-Ku Hye Sun in Taiwan   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=$1#errorPrivate video   

Credit: ying5387isme5   

Edit:   
A quick translate of the vid:   
- The title of the Taiwan drama is "Absolute Darling"   
- Wu Zun said that he felt Hye Sun was very professional when they worked together on The tourism video.   
- Both are foodies.   
- Wu Zun revealed that his birthday is coming soon, so reporter asked if he is expecting a gift from Hye Sun. he denied it, of course.   
- At the press con, they were made to look at each other without wavering for 20 sec.   
- As The cyborg has to bare his body for most of The show, The reporter pointed out that Wu Zun would be used to this, having done many **** shots.   
- Both promised they would be As good As The couple in The j-drama.   

The video was filmed before the press conference.   

0:12 (Wu) Before this, she came to Taiwan for MV shooting. During that time, we discussed that is there any possibilities for us to work on a project. And then, by now, we have a chance to work together, I feel very happy because... the first time when we worked together, I felt that she is very professional, moreover I heard that she's a director. So I think I can learn something from her.   

(Narrator) Both of them seems like have tacit understanding and they are food-lover. When the media bring out the topic about food, the two persons which are quiet eventually become active.   

0:43 (Wu) She said that she worried that she looks plump when shooting for drama, because I kept on bring her around to have some delicious food.    

1:00 (Wu) She likes to eat a lot because before this she confessed that she loves to eat.   

(Narrator) They seems like have a good interaction. WuChun said that his birthday is coming soon, we were thinking is he going to ask a gift from the pretty young lady?   

1:14 (Wu) What a coincidence, I went to Korea and we were in the same flight but I'm going to the other places.. (WuChun's pronunciation is unclear, I'm not sure about what he said.)   

1:26 (Wu) My birthday coming soon, going back (to Brunei) to celebrate with family.   

(A female voice) He told HyeSun because he wants present from her.   

(Wu) No. Don't simply say. No no no no no. (waving his hand in front of HyeSun)   

1:40(Narrator) The press conference is going to start soon. There were many fans waiting for their arrival. The male lead and female lead that are going to develop a love relationship in the drama were on the red carpet. They immediately shared their opinion towards the drama.   

1:53 (Wu) <Absolute Darling>.. I like the storyline and I feel very happy to work with her because she is a talented woman and she is a director. I believe that I can learn from her.   

2:10 (Ku) I'm kinda looking forward to work in Taiwan because it's going to be a 3-month working period. I'm looking forward to work at a new place, new environment.   

(Narrator) Under the jeering of the host, they need to gaze at each other for 20 seconds. This make both of them feel very shy.   

(A male voice, the host) *Countdown*.. Let us give them an applause.    

2:40 (Wu) *I can't hear what he said*   

(The host) Is it okay WuChun? Eh.. I think that you looks okay.   

2:58 (Wu) I feel very hot now.   

3:00 (the host) Is a little bit embarrassing. Why don't you immediately sing your song "Too Hot"? (this is a song by Fahrenheit) *laughter*   

(Narrator) In this drama, besides the love relationship, WuChun whom act as the robotic man has to be **** and show off his good figure. WuChun always **** in his project, everyone seems to anticipate he will show off the other parts of his body.   

3:15 (Wu) For this question, I think I need to ask QiGe because he is the scriptwriter. I need to be **** in the drama and I feel that for men to be **** is not a problem.   

(A male voice) What about bottom?   

3:16 (Wu) For bottom.. When you're swimming, you will be wearing swimming trunks. (The host) Yea. It should be okay. (Wu) So everyone please don't be too sensitive. (The host and Wu) It's something very healthy.   

(Narrator) <Absolute Darling> received good review when it was showed in Japan. WuChun and Ku HyeSun have confidence that this drama will be as good as the J-Drama.   

3:40 (Wu) Actually before this, I did discussed with my colleagues about ways to interpret and act the character. And I think that there will be difference in comparison to the Japanese version. In addition, I think that the storyline will be slightly different. So, it is not going to be exactly same as the Japanese version <Absolute Darling>. I'm not worried that people will compare this two versions, I think to work hard and work sincerely for this drama is more important.    

One more vid from the press con:   

cr : 77Amika   

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

n=1010050021]http://ent.msn.com.tw/gallery/watch.aspx?sn=1010050021[/url]      

cr: baidu      

cr as tagged      

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

Cre: Goddessku@Dc

http://i55.tinypic.com/e65af7.jpg   

Baidu Forums - GHS thread   

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

Cre: Goddessku@Dc

http://i55.tinypic.com/e65af7.jpg   

Baidu Forums - GHS thread   

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

some more pics          

cre as tagged         

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

Ku Hye Sun Fanmeet at Taiwan (10/06/10)      

cr: KuHyeSun Taiwan Fanclub      

more picture go to GHS picture --> here : Absolute Boyfriend - Fan Meeting      

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

tambahan another cast AB, so far :       

- Nicholas Teo/Zhang DongLiang/Jang DongRyang as Asamoto Soushi- He's a Malaysian born actor.      
perna liyat dia cuma di Smiling Pasta bareng Cindy Wang      

- Genie Chuo/Zhuo WenXuan/Tak MoonHwon as Ito Mika - She's a singer as well as an actress.      
Klo Genie perna liyat nya di Princess (Wu Zhun and Angela Chang)      

as Namikiri Gaku      

untuk Taiwan version played by : Na WeiXun/Na YooHoon       

sedang Japan version- nya played by :Kuranosuke Sasaki       

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

article from DC   

예상 편수: 20편   

방송예정채널 : 대만 GTV   

본격적인 촬영은 2011년 4월경부터 시작예정이며, 방송은 하반기에 방영예정   

출연배우 : 오존, 구혜선, 장동량, 탁문훤, 나유훈   

[출처] 네이버카페 무협 중국드라마 MJBox   

Expected number of episodes: 20   
Hosting TV Staition: Taiwan GTV   
Full scale official filming plans to start in April, 2011. But it plans to air in latter half of the year.   
Starring: WuZon, GHS, Jang DongRyang, Tak MoonWhon, Nah YooHoon   
[source] NaverCafe MooHyup Chinese Drama MJBox   

Actors and Their Roles: (the pix above as posted)

WuZon (Fahrenheit)- as Nighter/Knighter, Zero0 (28 yo)   
An ideal robot boyfriend, Likes SoBi (GHS); SoBi unconciously names 'him' Nighter/Knighter while reading a magazine. Later, he develops human character and emotion.   

GHS-as Ryo SoBi (26 yo)   
Robot Knighter may irritate her, but she does not mind the way he looks/seems. Later, she realizes that she is an important person to Knighter, but, by that time, she already likes someone else.   

Jang DongRyang-as Chen (29yo)   
He is a blunt/asocial/brusque personality who operates a small business. He started his own business to forget about his grandfather's company. He likes SoBi.   

Tak MoonWhon-as Lee MiGha (24 yo)   
SoBi considers her a best friend. However, Lee MiGha does not feel that way. Secretly and bit by bit, she does bad things. She likes Knighter.   

Nah YooHoon-as MiJung (40yo)   
He is a scientist at the company that invented Knighter. Later, he becomes very impressed and moved by Knighter.   

THanks Sue@soompi for the translation :)

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

소망 구혜선' 소망 더 예뻐해 주세요
데일리코스메틱 김재련 2011-02-03 오후 3:03:00 [데일리코스메틱]

▲소망화장품 모델 구혜선 © 데일리코스메틱 "안녕하세요 소망화장품 모델 구혜선입니다. 올해도 소망화장품 늘 사랑해주세요. 신묘년 한해는 모두 기쁨과 사랑이 넘치는 해가 되길 바랍니다." 배 우 겸 감독으로 다양한 재능을 발휘하고 있는 소망화장품 대표 모델 구혜선이 데일리코스메틱 독자들에게 이같이 신묘년 새해 인사를 전했다. 구혜선은 "신묘년 한해는 모두 기쁨과 사랑이 넘치는 해가 되길 빌겠다"며 새해 복 많이 받으라는 새해 인사를 전했다. 이어 구혜선은 "2011년에는 저도 많이 바쁜 한해가 될 거 같다. 올해는 지금 촬영중인 드라마 ‘더뮤지컬’로 여러분들을 찾아 뵐 수 있을 것"이라며 "영화도 준비 중이라 오는 4월초쯤에는 대만드라마 '절대달령'을 찍으러 당분간 한국을 떠나 있다. 앞으로 더 자주 여러분들을 찾아뵐 수 있으면 좋겠다"는 바람을 전했다. 한편 구혜선은 지난 2006년 소망화장품의 전속 모델로 처음 발탁된 이래, ‘다나한’ 을 비롯해 ‘꽃을 든 남자’ ‘뷰티크레딧’ 등 전 브랜드에 걸쳐 메인 모델로써 활동하고 있으며 CF를 통해 고혹적인 왕후나 팜므파탈, 깜찍발랄한 이미지 등 다양한 변신을 시도해 눈길을 끈 바 있다. 김재련

(chic@dailycosmetic.com) 2011-02-03 오후 3:03:

GHS sent a New Year greeting message to Daily Cosmetics News and its readers. I underlined GHS's message above; Reporter Kim JaeRyun wrote the aritcle. GHS has been a model for Beatury Credit since 2006!
GHS: Hello, this is Somang Cosmetics' model GHS. Please continue to love Somang Cosmetics this New Year. I pray that your lives will overflow with joy and love this New Year of the Hare...2011 will be a very busy year for me. I will be able to meet you all through a drama, THE MUSICAL, for which I am currently acting. I am also making preparations for a movie. From early April, I will be away from Korea for a while in order to participate in a Taiwanese drama, ABSOLUTE DARLING. I hope that I will have even more chances to interact/meet with you all.

Translation by Sue@soompi, many thanks :)

which is April mule filming *.*..hwaiting..

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

dagh ada yg bikin mv-nya hyesun ama seconnd lead-nya (Nicholas Theo) ^^
ada yg notice ga, klo diperati'in wajah Nicholas Theo mirip Kim Jae Won  [biggrin]

cr : DC's goddesku

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

吴尊具惠善绝对达令 湖南卫视暑期清凉大戏   
Wu Chun Ku Hye Sun Absolute Darling  To be shown on HuNan TV during Summer Vacation

2010年,台湾八大综合台继日本富士电视台后再次改拍成真人版电视剧。由吴尊搭配韩国人气女星具惠善,台湾版《绝对达令》亦成为八大综合台与韩国剧组合作的第二部戏剧作品。   

该剧于10月5日,偶像剧《绝对达令》在台北开机,男女主角吴尊与韩星具惠善现身。二人被主持人要求相视20秒,让二人羞红了脸。      
八大、可米偶像剧「绝对达令」男女主角由吴尊与韩国气质女星具惠善合作,具惠善将於今日来台, 5日与吴尊一同出席「绝对达令」开镜记者会,宣布新戏开拍, 6日将会有一场个人粉丝会,与粉丝一同欢乐。   

「绝对达令」中吴尊饰演一个超完美机器情人奈特,戏里不但只专情具惠善,从煮饭、洗衣、家事等一手包办,诠释新世代的好男人。具惠善则饰演一位失恋的 OL小斐,情伤喝醉后订购一名完美机器人男友,两人朝夕相处谱出恋情。   

吴尊这回在「绝对达令」中首度尝试扮演高科技真人化的机器人,不但外表上如同真人,从讲话到内心世界,与真人无异。吴尊本身对於「完美情人」条件想法很简单,强调只要感觉对了,就会是他的完美情人。也希望对方是个有自信的女孩子,时时刻刻都能展露笑容。   

具惠善曾接受过韩国媒体访问时,大方透露谈过的恋爱她都是被男友甩,这回戏里也饰演被男友狠心抛弃的对象,与现实生活中经验不谋而合。对自己心目中完美情人的条件,具惠善则说,喜欢年纪较长的男生,「喜欢喊对方【 O BA】 (韩文:哥哥 )。」   

吴尊和具惠善曾为台湾观光局拍摄 MV时合作,这次是第二次合作,所以两人并不陌生。具惠善曾表示,吴尊拍戏经验丰富,如果有朝一日想拍片,非常想和吴尊合作,如今愿望成真,两人将在「绝对达令」中飙戏,大谈甜蜜、逗趣的机器人之恋。   

吴尊继随飞轮海与韩版「杉菜」具慧善合作台湾观光短片后,两人会再度结缘翻拍自日本漫画的台剧《机械梦情人》(前译:绝对彼氏),他会化身机械人,贴身照顾女主角。   

《机》曾於○八年,由速水直道与相武纱季拍成日剧,吴尊表示没有看过原著漫画,但已睇过日剧参考,剧中速水有几乎全裸戏份,令他高呼要急急操弗。

the translation of above as that's just recap about TW press conference & background, nothing new   

该部剧集也将于暑期登陆湖南卫视荧屏,精彩不容错过!   
This Drama will also be shown on HuNan TV during the Summer vacation, don't miss it!   

http://www.ihunantv.com/index.php?action-viewnews-itemid-9532   

Thanks Meow @soompi for the translation :)   
AB drama akan airing di HuNan TV selama summer ^^ (that will be in July or Aug).    
and GTV should be the TV station premiere this drama, Great news if this is true :)

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

【FAN DOME ASIA 편집소식】오존 & 구혜선 주연 대만드라마 「절대그이」최신정보를 예정하고 있었습니다만, 본격적 촬영은 5월부터가 되어 이번의 FAN DOME ASIA2011에는 게재를 할 수 없어졌습니다, 팬 여러분 죄송합니다, 다음 호에 꼭!   
http://twitter.com/ejan3000/status/38182901787017216

tweet from Fan Dome Asia. It appears to be a monthly magazine or some sort of publication. The publisher is apologizing to the readers who expected to learn more about Absolute DArling starring GHS and WuZon. But they could not report on it for now as AD's filming has been postponed to May, 2011!!!!   

Thanks to Natali and to Sue for news and the translation :)

klo start filming May kurang lebih nya bakalan air in summer time, Hye Sun bakalan lama di Taiwan skalian promo?   [what]
seblom AB airing?    [what]