Author Topic: Absolute Boyfriend (Goo Hye Sun, Jiro Wang, Penny Xie)[KBS/GTV-2011][FILMING]  (Read 8873 times)

Offline Freesia

• Hero
  • ♥ sunnies ♥ minsuners ♥
    • View Profile

terdengar khabar Wu Zhun bakalan replaced     [sweat]

Wu Chun drops out of Absolute Boyfriend and remains without contrac

http://www.cpopaccess.com/2011/02/wu-chun-drops-out-of-absolute-boyfriend.html

news spread out, it was originated from an interview of WuChun for Ming Pao Weekly

辞演聚集电影 吴尊淡出娱乐圈
Drop out of drama & movie, Wu Chun fades out from showbiz

吴尊于去年底与经理人公司可米和华研唱片合约届满,至今两个月仍没有续约,他曾表示为了爸 爸,欲放弃唱歌,令飞轮海拆伙之说甚嚣尘上,虽然约满后他仍有唱片宣传和商演工作,但其实一直只在履行合约届满前订下的工作;不过,最近有消息指他推掉原 本答应演出与韩星具惠善合作的电视剧《绝对达令》和马楚成的电影《夏日么么茶2》,不禁令人揣测他有意退出娱乐圈。
WuChun's contract with Comic & HIM has expired at the end of last year, and has not renew for 2months since then. He expressed that he would abandon singing for his father, which leads to all the rumors about breakup of FRH. though he still went for promotion and performance of the album after the contract ends, those were the jobs set according to his previous contract. nonetheless, it is said that he has dropped out of "Absolute Darling", in which co-work with Ku Hye Sun, and "Summer Love 2" directed by Jingle Ma, and is suspected that he would leave the showbiz.

去年十二月十七日吴尊 为电影《大武生》煞科后即返回汶莱,除了为飞轮海唱片《太热》在国内和日本做宣传和商演外,其余时间都留在老家,为筹备其健身房 Fitness  Zone第三间分店开幕,期间他只返过台湾工作两、三天,离开台湾时,有歌迷目睹他好像搬家一样,带了大箱小箱行李返回汶莱。
On Dec 17 last year, WC went back to Brunei right after finishing "Da Wu Sang". Apart from promotions of FRH's album "Heat" & performances in Japan & China, he remained in his home country, preparing for the 3rd branch of his gym Fitness Zone. During that period, he went for work in TW for 2-3 days. When he left TW, some fans witnessed that he seems like moving back to Brunei with lots of luggages.

最近,有消 息透露,已约满经理人公司的吴尊,没有跟公司续约,而且更先后推掉了电视剧《绝对达令》和电影《夏日么么茶2》演出,这部跟韩星具惠善合作的电视剧《绝对 达令》,去年十月五日曾在台湾举行记者会,当时还开拍了一天,不过有说中、韩、台三方合作出现问题,已取消韩国为主要拍摄地的计划,有传制作上屡见货不对 板,令吴尊无法接受,可米和八大电视目前正力挽狂澜说服他演出;此外,吴尊去年答应马楚成,于今年接拍电影《夏日么么茶2》,但年初亦已正式推辞,导演未 能找到合适人选补上,开拍计划押后。
Recently, it is leaked that WC did not renew his contract with his management company since expired, and also dropped out pf drama "Absolute Darling"  and movie "Summer Holiday 2". "Absolute Darling" co-staring Korean star Ku Hye Sun, has held a press conference in TW on Oct 5, and filming has even started for one day. But it is said that there's problem in the cooperation between China, Korea & Taiwan, the original plan to conduct most filming in Korea has been canceled (seems we never know about this plan)

. it is rumored that the production unpromising work makes WC feel unacceptable, Comic & GTV have been trying their best to persuade him. Furthermore, WC accepted Jingle Ma's offer to star in his movie "Summer Holiday2" this year, but he rejected that early this year and the director postponed the plan since WC's replacement could be found yet.

首度承认已约满
Confessed that contract has expired for the first time

吴尊在演艺圈工作五年,在经理人公司安排下拼命工作,一年只有新年假 期,令他一直有愧于忽略家人,更萌放弃唱歌减少工作量来照顾爸爸的念头,吴父也希望儿子不再操劳,能返回汶莱过简单生活,所以约满后,吴尊已返回汶莱居 住。
WC has been working in showbiz for 5 years. Under the arrangement of his management company, he has been working non-stop with New Year as the only holiday during the years. He feel guilty for ignoring his family and planned to abandon singing to reduce his working for taking care of his father. WC's dad hopes that his son can work less and back to Brunei for simple life. thus after the contract ended, WC moved back to Brunei.

二月十三日,吴尊的Fitness  Zone第三间分店开幕,吸引数百名粉丝来到汶莱支持偶像,记者逗留汶莱四天,吴尊所到之处都是粉丝前呼后拥,还有香港粉丝开车追踪,万人迷魅力不减,接 受本刊独家专访时,他首次谈到内心想法
On Feb 13, WC's Fitness Zone opened its 3rd branch, attracted hundreds of fans to Brunei to support him. Reporter stayed in Brunei for 4 days, WC was cheered by his fans everywhere he went. there were also HK fans driving around to follow him, proving his charisma. When interviewed by our magazine, he disclosed his thoughts for th first time.

[因为我的contract道了,没有续新约,大家就联想到我不想继续做,我一直都说做得开心就继 续做,不开心就返汶莱,大家都知道娱乐圈不是我唯一的事业,公司找我倾续约,但我仍未决定自己的将来,所以hold住,约满前签了很多工作,还有工作要 做。(飞轮海其余三子一年前都续约了。)每个人都有自己的想法,我是汶莱人,不是在台湾生活,要考虑因素自然比他们多一点,要想得很清楚才能决定。(听闻 有很多公司想签你?)我没想得太远,要做的工作还是先做好才算,总之做任何决定都对得住自己,不要让自己后悔就是了。]
"Because of contract expired without renewal, everyone thought that I would not continue. I have always said that I would continue if I'm happy, and back to Brunei if not. everyone knows that showbiz is not my only business. Management company contacted me for contract renewal but I have decided my future yet thus put it on hold. Lots of works have accepted before contract expired, and I still have works to do (other 3 members has renewed their contract last year) Everyone has his own thought, I am from Brunei, not living in Taiwan, so there are more considering factors for me. I have to think thoroughly before making a decision. (heard that there were many companies want to sign contract with you?) I have thought that much, if I work I have to work my best, It is for my own good for any decision made, I don't want to be regret."

对于推掉《绝对达 令》和《夏日么么茶2》,他说:[《绝对达令》死档期不能配合,四至八月我都要为《阳光天使》和《大武生》宣传,要看公司安排,《夏日么么茶2》仍在洽谈 中,公司仍帮我倾紧很多电影。(放弃唱歌的想法有没有改变?)未来我想放多些时间在想做的事情上,飞轮海刚出了唱片,下一张也不知何时会出,都没有想太多 了。]
regarding dropping out of "Absolute Darling" & " Summer Holiday2", he said, "Absolute Darling" is due to schedule clash, I have to do promotions for "Summer Angel" & "Da Wu Sang" during April to August, it depends on company's arrangement. "Summer Holiday2" is still in liaison, my company is negotiating many movies right now. (any change of mind in abandon singing?) I originally plan to put more time on the thing that I want to do. FRH's album has just released and do not know when would be the next thus I have not thought much about that."

sources : http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1005318752
Thanks Meow13  for the translation :)

sad to hear that Wu Chun is no longer going to be part of AD.  [sweat]
Wu Zhun mengakui bahwa ada masalah (bentrok jadwal) baginya untuk AB.
Semoga manajemen perusahaannya & GTV dapat segera mencarikan solusi yang terbaik   [sweat]
Hyesun juga tidak yakin rencana / jadwal ke Taiwan  [sweat]..
hope hyesun doesn't drop this project   [sweat]..... Let's hope for the best  :)

‘’ I don’t  need anyone else ,
" I never leaned on anyone but me”
“ I always took pride standing on my own two feet ”
 “ Cause I’m Stronger  than anything “

" I’m Zevaa - [ The God Of War ] "

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

Source: Apple Daily, UDN / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

The fact that Wu Chun is going solo is now official.

Wu Chun has decided not to renew his contract with HIM Records. The first thing he worked on after going solo is his own official fan club "Chun Zone International Fan Club," which was opened last month. The first fans meeting was held yesterday and 300 fans from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and even Japan and Korea came.

Although now going solo, but the 31-year-old said he will still attend to events and endorse with Calvin Chen, Jiro Wang, and Aaron Yan as Fahrenheit together. He will focus on films this year and has no plans to release an album.

People are curious about his love life, and the actor expressed he hasn't date since he was 16. He doesn't really want to make relationship public.

"I don't want my partner to be in any trouble," he said. "Of course I want to share with everyone, but still have to look at the situation." unquote

Wu Chun not going solo: Manager

Manajer Nya menyangkal klo Wu Zhun ngga' akan ninggalin boy band nya "Fahrenheit"
tapi ga' ada laporan yang berkaitan dengan drama "AB"  [sweat]
mungkin Chun ga' beneran dikeluarin dari "AB" coz sang manajer-nya cuma nyebut-2 tentang band nya aja..
[heh]

Wu Chun not going solo: Manager

Source : Channel NewsAsia

GUANGZHOU: Taiwan singer-actor Wu Chun's manager Lu Shu Juan has denied recent news reports that Wu will be leaving Taiwan boy band Fahrenheit to focus on a solo career, reported Chinese media.

"There is no such thing. Wu Chun did not announce that he is going solo during a meet-the-fans session.

"He just told a reporter during an interview that his main focus for this year will be film when asked about the expiry of his music contract," explained Lu on Tuesday.

"People just like to use strong words to describe things." said Wu’s manager, who reiterated that "Wu did not announce he was going solo".

31-year-old Wu's former record label H.I.M International has confirmed that Wu’s contracts with the company had indeed expired, but said the Brunei-born singer, along with band mates Calvin Chen, Jiro Wang and Aaron Yan, will still remain together as Fahrenheit.

"Although, Wu Chun's management contract and album contract have not been settled upon, we are still taking care of his appearances and spokesperson engagements," said a H.I.M representative on Tuesday.

"Fahrenheit will not dissolve. While all four members have their own plans this year, the company will still do its best to arrange for the four of them to perform on stage together."

Wu previously worked as a model and managed a chain of gyms in Brunei before joining Fahrenheit in 2005.

He appeared with action star Donnie Yen in the martial arts film "14 Blades" last year and will star opposite Barbie Hsu in director Gao Xiaosong’s upcoming film "My Kingdom".

He will also play Rainie Yang's love interest in the idol drama "Sunshine Angel" which is slated to debut later this year.

-CNA/ha

Let's just hope that he will still continue 'AB"  since they did not confirmed the cancellation of the drama  [biggrin]
tapi klo emang ga jadi ya, it's oke, mungkin mala di bikin versi korea-nya ajaa [biggrin]
waxzzz... ama sapa ya'' klo versi Kor-nyaaaa  [smiley-gen013]

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

all............^^

just find this video ... where confrimed that Goo Hye Sun, Nicholas Teo, Wu zun and starred in the drama Absolute Darling

here's the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugk45wT2OIY&feature=related

Cre:ghsdrama@youtube

setidak-nya klo Wu Zhun ga jadi di AB tapi blum confirmed  ??? ???

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

some updates from wiki on AB   [smiley-gen013]
seems more supporting actors have been confirmed on the casts
and WuChun is still on the list

吳尊 
WuChun

陳奈特
Chen Nai Te
零壹式,戀愛型機器人。後來產生自我意識,愛上小斐。名字的奈特是小斐隨口從雜誌上取名。
01model Love Robot. Eventually initiate self awareness and falls in love with Xiao Fei. His name "Nai Te" was created by Xiao Fei randomly from a magazine

具惠善
Ku Hyesun

廖小斐
Liao Xiao Fei
剛拿到機器人時感到非常困擾,後來喜歡上他。一開始喜歡錢創志,後來發現陳奈特才是最重要的人而愛上他。
Was disturbed when she first received the robot, and eventually falls in love with him. At the beginning, she likes Qian Chong Zhi, but at last found that Chan Nai Te is the most important to her and loves him.

張棟樑
Nicholas Teo

錢創志
Qian Chong Zhi
玩世不恭的企業小開。為了要找回爺爺創建公司的初衷,開始認真的投入公司業務。喜歡小斐。
an affluent entrepreneur who take a cynical attitude towards life. in order to find the rationale of why his grandpa started this business, he started to work seriously. likes Xiao Fei

卓文萱
Genie Zhuo

伊美加
Yi Mei Jia
小斐的好朋友,但她卻不這麼認為,一直暗地對小斐做壞事。喜歡奈特。
good friend of Xiao Fei, but she did not aware of that, always secretly does bad things to Xiao Fei. she likes Nai Te

郭世倫
Darryl Guo

錢將志
Qian Zhang Zhi
創志的哥哥,對創志百般嚴苛。
Elder brother of  Chong Zhi, who is always being very harsh to Chong Zhi 

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%9C%B1%E8%8A%AF%E5%84%80]朱芯儀
Amanda Zhu

梁夏美
Liang Xia Mei
(創志)的前女友,三年前分手。糕點界的新星。至今還喜歡。
Ex-girlfriend of Chong Zhi, broke up 3 years ago. She is the new star in pastry business. still has affection for Chong Zhi

林美秀
Lin Mei Xiu

Lin Ya Mei Zi
餐廳老板娘,很關心小斐。
boss of a restaurant, care a lot about Xiao Fei

那維勳
Na Wei Xun

並云岳
Bing Yun Yue
科學家,零壹式(陳奈特)的製造者。被奈特的愛所感動。
Scientist, inventor of 01 model (Chen Nai Te)

credit : wikipedia

Let's hope for the best^^

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

吳尊進軍大銀幕 拒當「絕對達令」?
Wu Chun advaning to big screen and refuse to be "Absolute Darling"?

合報╱記者褚姵君/台北報導】
[United Daily News / reporter Chu Pei Jun / Taipei]
2011.03.24 04:26 am

吳尊(左)曾和具惠善為「絕對達令」造勢,如今卻傳出辭演。
本報資料照片 

偶像劇「絕對達令」去年在台北電視節上開鏡,吳尊、具惠善堪稱黃金組合,但香港國際影視展上昨傳出該劇男主角生變,吳尊已辭演。製作人王信貴昨未否認傳聞,無奈說:「這事過程我不想說了,但我們還在喬,還未成定局。」
Idol drama "Absolute Darling" has started filming at Taipei Drama Festival last year, Wu Chun & Ku Hye Sun is renowned as golden partners. However, at HKIFF yesterday, it was said that there is change about the male lead, in which Wu Chun has dropped out. Producer Wong Xin Gui did not deny about that rumor, and said, "I don't want to talk about the process, but we are still under negotiation, it is not confirmed."

吳尊辭演,是否為了全力進軍大銀幕?經紀人阿娟昨表示,「絕」劇曾口頭說今年4月開拍,到現在劇本都沒出來,而吳尊之後的檔期都接了其他工作,「不是我們不演,是劇本沒好,根本不知道何時拍,也沒辦法切檔期,我們先知會劇組,是怕到時候檔期根本配合不了。」
Did Wu Chun drop out for his advancement in big screen?His manager Ah Juan said that 'AD' has committed verbally that  filming would start in April this year, but up till now the script has not been out. Wu Chun is engaged in other jobs afterward. "It is not that we refuse to work, but it's the script not ready. We just don't know when it'd film and cannot mark the schedule. We notify the production team in advance since we're afraid that our schedule would clash."

雖然雙方話都沒說死,但據了解,製作公司可米、吳尊經紀公司福隆以及八大為了吳尊可能演不成「絕」劇,氣氛很緊張,一度曾傳要走法律途徑。
Though both parties did not give a definite confirmation. But as known, the production company COMIC, Wu Chun's Management Fu Long and GTV has even taken legal action and the relationship was very tense.

畢竟可米是吳尊老東家,八大更是一路栽培吳尊,這次邀得具惠善點頭也費盡心思,且因去年已經公開辦過開鏡記者會,如今吳尊有變數,不少工作人員私下訝異且無法諒解。
COMIC was Wu Chun's ex-employer, and GTV has helped Wu Chun all along in his career. This time they have put much effort to invite Ku Hye Sun for the drama and press conference was also held last year. and now the change of Wu Chun surprised the staff and many of them could not understand

八大副總賴聰筆昨解釋,香港國際影視展上的訊息,是因為之前從劇組得到的資訊錯誤,為提供給片商正確訊息而發生的烏龍,昨經求證劇組還在協調。
GTV Deputy General manager Lai Chung Bi explained that the news from HKIFF was a mistake since the production team convey a wrong message. In order to give out the accurate message to film buyers, we have verified with the production team yesterday that they are still under negotiation.

王信貴講到後來則忍不住動氣:「他為何不想演,理由很多,但是拿劇本當理由是說不過去的,大家都講好了要演,如果對劇本不滿意,我們可以改到他滿意為止。」
Wong Xin Gui said (in tempered), " There were a lot of reasons why he doesn't want to play the role, but he should not use script as an excuse. We all agreed to work on the project, if he's not satisfied with the script, we can revise it until he's satisfied."

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT7/6230784.shtml
via : meow13@soompi,thanks for the translation^^

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

WuZhun went to Malaysia with his Fahrenheit mates and did an interview on the 26 of March.
Below is the excerpt about the drama:

吳尊未收《絕對彼氏》劇本
WuZhun has not received the script for <Absolute Darling>

至於被指辭演與韓星具慧善合演的偶像劇《絕對彼氏》,他在接受《星洲娛樂》訪問時表示,“我還沒拿到劇本,不知道為甚麼有這個傳言,我也覺得是個問號。”
When he had been asked about he rejected the offer to work with Ku Hyesun in <Absolute Darling>, he replied, "I have not gotten the script and I don't know why there's such rumor, it's a question mark to me as well."

Source: sinchew-i
Thanks first_snow for the translation^^

[wacko] [wacko]

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

32歲不想再演漫畫男吳尊推600萬《達令》   

更新日期:2011/04/08 03:07 洪秀瑛/台北報導   

中國時報【洪秀瑛/台北報導】   

一心想轉往大銀幕的吳尊,竟推掉600萬片酬,辭演八大、可米新偶像劇《絕對達令》!原本靠他人氣,東南亞、日本及大陸等地區吸金不成問題,如今少他這張王牌,推估電視台現虧3000萬台幣,而他不演,被爆可能違約,女主角具惠善是否接拍也恐有變數。   

開拍日一改再改   

去年9月,他與具惠善在台北電視節上參加《絕對達令》開鏡,預計去年底開拍,因劇本、檔期問題,改延到今年3月。但上月沒開成,也傳他辭演,經紀人姚宜君7日確認不演了:「年初拿到6集劇本,發覺劇本走向和呈現方式不適合他,角色不適合,硬做也不好,只能表達我們有這樣的困擾,希望他們(可米、八大)諒解,大家不要勉強。」   

福隆認為劇本「太漫畫」,32歲的吳尊,年紀不小,公司會幫他挑選更適合角色,姚說:「好的劇本,找更適合的人不是更好?」可米曾釋善意願修劇本,福隆認為這樣會影響劇組進度,也強調雙方沒有違約問題。他手上電影劇本多,網上傳華誼兄弟籌拍電影《楊家將》邀他演出,福隆說沒收到劇本。   

八大氣理由牽強   

不過,他過去演前東家可米製作的《東方茱麗葉》、《花樣少年少女》、《公主小妹》等戲,都是漫畫改編,現在反覺得劇本太漫畫不適合,八大認為理由牽強,也 氣他不講道義,具惠善可能跟著變動,八大副總賴聰筆表示,目前沒聽說,當初她有簽約,才會來台灣開鏡,海外許多片商關注這題材。

basically it confirms that Wu Chun drop out of AD because his mgt thought the script/ plot is too comical which is not suitable for the 32-year-old Wu Chun.
GTV said Hyesun is still with AD since she has signed contract before she went to TW for press con.

credit news : ChinaTimes   
Translation : meow13@soompi:)   

- wahh mas WZ beneran ga jadi maen di AB (ya Alloh mas mas lama nian ambil keputusan [whip]) dikira Hye Sun banyak waktu and ga sibuk apaa  [heh]
- jadi nurut WZ script nya terlalu comical, ga cocok ma umur dia ?  [wacko]
- How about for GHS?? Is that OK for her?   [heh] [heh]
- Hye sun  sign contract seblom press-con, brarti dia belom terima script waktu sign   [ohmy]-
apa mungkin karena bakalan kerja bareng ma WZ [what]   [heh]
klo taw ginii mahh ga usah colab, mending maen ama namja-2 kor ajahhhhh  [AddEmoticons04264]

Offline Shanty_minsun

• Hero
    • View Profile
gw ga ngerti ama jalan pikiran Wu Zhun, ckckckkkkkk

berharap penggantinya bisa lebih bagus and klik ama Hye Sun and bakalan jadi booming  [lovestruck] [lovestruck]

Goo Hye SUn hwaiting [smiley-gen013] [smiley-gen013]

#Goo Hye Sun,U were meant to be #Lee Min Ho

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile
gw ga ngerti ama jalan pikiran Wu Zhun, ckckckkkkkk
berharap  penggantinya bisa lebih bagus and klik ama Hye Sun and bakalan jadi booming  [lovestruck] [lovestruck]
Goo Hye SUn hwaiting [smiley-gen013] [smiley-gen013]
SanSan,yepzzz hopefully  [lovestruck] [lovestruck]
khabarnya pan next Wednesday, (20 April 2011) hye sun ke Taiwan^^
mungkin maw reschedule AB, smoga segera clear :)

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

吳尊辭「達令」 傳大東救火
【聯合報╱記者褚姵君/台北報導】2011.04.19 04:46 am

汪東城忙於拍攝大陸電影「紫宅」,檔期排滿。
圖/凱特文化提供

吳尊辭演八大偶像劇「絕對達令」,傳出將由汪東城救火頂替,並已進行定裝。不過昨他經紀公司表示,他現在忙於拍攝電影「紫宅」,後續工作還未確定;「絕」劇製作單位可米口徑一致,表示因汪東城要先拍電影,檔期還要喬,是否接手還待協調。

「絕對達令」原定吳尊、具惠善主演,兩大A咖是八大今年重點力作,但男主角生變後,劇本、拍攝時間都陷入撲朔迷離狀態。八大對一手栽培出來的吳尊竟然辭演無法釋懷,副總賴聰筆昨沒好氣說:「這件事情我們不干涉,等製作單位告知人選。」將發言權全交回可米。

可 米製作人王信貴昨則表示,突然要換角,很多事情都還在協調,「大東早就預定拍電影,就算要拜託他救火,也不一定能成。」吳尊、汪東城多年來屢傳爭「飛輪海 一哥」,但吳尊早一步登上大銀幕,使得這次汪東城對拍攝大陸電影「紫宅」寄予厚望,經紀人說:「他現在沒有心情想別的,只求把電影演好。」

【2011/04/19 聯合報】@ http://udn.com/

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT7/6281698.shtml

Wu Chun dropped out from GTV idol drama “Absolute Darling”, it is said that Jiro Wang may be replacing Wu Chun and has even done styling. Nonetheless, Jiro responded through his management, saying that he’s now busy with  movie “Purple House” (紫宅) and next plan has not yet confirmed. Absolute Darling’s production company, COMIC stated the same that Jiro has to finished his movie first and it is still in liaison about his picking up.

“Absolute Darling” originally planned with Wu Chun & Ku Hye Sun as leading roles. The two A-grade casts were GTV’s main focus this year. However, the progress of drama is uncertain after the male lead drop-out. GTV was upset by Wu Chun, who they have put great effort in his career; its Deputy General Manager Lai Cong Bi said, “We are not interfering in this issue, we will wait for production unit to inform us about the cast.” 

COMIC producer Wang Xin Gui said that there are many issues need to be settled because of the sudden drop-out. “Jiro has already had plan on his movie, it might not work out even if we ask him for help.” Wu Chun & Jiro have been competing for years. Wu Chun has proceed to movie earlier thus Jiro is putting high expectation on his Chinese movie “Purple House”. His management said, “He just want to focus on his movie right now.”

Note: According to the news, Jiro has finished filming the last scene of “Purple House” on April 14

(source: http://ent.163.com/11/0414/20/71KJ2NIQ00032KMI.html%29)

Thanks meow13@soompi for the translation :)

besok Hye Sun terbang ke Taiwan ^^
hopefully there will be some confirmation bout the lead cast :)

benernya lebi prefer ke Aaron Yan but  Jiro juga gpp^.*
hopefully Hyesun will really enjoy working with him. [lovestruck]
and hope this is true or even have a chance for Jiro! *fingers crossed*

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

GHS coordinator's tweet

촬영스타트 Filming Starts

http://twitter.com/#!/wjsehd0608/status/62368124497952768

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=120461&page=1&bbs

This DC page says that Jiro Wang seems to have definitely replaced WZ for the Nighter role.
But they are not confirming anything until GTV makes a press conference confirmation

jadi akan ada press con lagi  [worried]

- di beberapa source AB finish filming sekitar middle of Junee ... to fast   [heh]

thanks Sue for the translation ^^

Jiro as Nighto   [hmpfh] [biggrin]

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

collected several tweets from Weibo that talks about AB

Note:  this is NOT official news

Hsish Chi-wen: back home to have dinner and checked on Weibo. Suddenly got a lot of new followers, and found that many fans of Jiro followed me. Thanks for following. All I can say is that Jiro is very handsome.

April 29 21:01

Cherry Hsai (NB: She's Taiwan actress/ model): @ Penny Xie (NB: a Taiwan actor who's a member of a boy group called Energy): Penny~ We haven't met for ages. knowing you for so long, finally we have chance to work together! Fighting! Absolute Darling GO GO GO~
April 29 13:41

Jiro Wang: Today's work is quite comfortable, look what I'm wearing...
April 29 15:33

(Jiro didn't menton about AB directly, but a fan of him left a  tweet as below, in which the pic of Jiro is compared to AD comic)

Jirockstar: This is it! looks similar? I'm not sure if it is true... But I'm looking forward to...

hope this is true and I'm looking forward to it too~let's wait for the official news from GTV / COMIC

Thanks meow13@soompi for sharing :)

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

I told the producer that I was stupid (laugh)
[/color]
接下來半年應該都會跟絕對達另配合,加油囉
I should be working with AD in the next 6 months, fighting!

cr : http://www.wretch.cc...er0831/21084976

cr : wikipedia.org

The change in the table:
Male lead becomes Jiro Wang
second male lead is Penny Xie
Second female lead is Cherry Hsai

Thanks meow13@soompi, for the translation:)

NIcholas Teo replaced oleh Penny Xie  ??? (Xie Kun Da, Energy ???) group
Gennie juga replaced oleh Cherry Hsai ???

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

May 1, 2011
5/1 好忙好忙

首先很開心絕對達令開拍首場戲就跟那哥還有具惠善一起演出
First I was so happy that I could work with Na Wi Xun & Ku Hye Sun in the 1st scene filming for AD

沒想到居然會遇到劇組開鏡開拍,真的是太謝謝老大推我了!
I have never thought that I would meet the first filming of drama crew, thanks my big bro recommended me!

相信當天應該沒有讓公司丟臉!也很謝謝那哥跟劇組人員當天的照顧
I believe that I should not have lost face of my company. and also thanks Na & all crew for taking care of me

順利的話絕對達令應該會繼續一直下去!
If it is smooth I should be continue with AD

話說當天我發生一件很糗的事情,也就是具惠善本人在我面前我居然不知道!
I had an embarrassing moment that day, that is I didn't reckon that Ku Hye Sun was in front of me

韓版流星花園女明星大剌剌的在我面前跟我對戲,我居然對完轉頭就走了
Korean BOF female lead was in front of me for script practicing, and I just wnet off right after that

還跟劇組人員問說她是韓國人!最後默默的跟執行說我的度數不夠(大笑)
I also told the crew that she was a Korean! At last I told the producer that I was stupid (laugh)

接下來半年應該都會跟絕對達另配合,加油囉
I should be working with AD in the next 6 months, fighting!

cr : http://www.wretch.cc...er0831/21084976

cr : wikipedia.org

The change in the table:
Male lead becomes Jiro Wang
second male lead is Penny Xie
Second female lead is Cherry Hsai

Thanks meow13@soompi, for the translation:)

NIcholas Teo replaced oleh Penny Xie   [ohmy] (Xie Kun Da, Energy  [what]) group
Gennie juga replaced oleh Cherry Hsai  [what]

Offline Freesia

• Hero
    • View Profile

AD's major cast Ku Hyesun & Jiro Wang.   

OMG they look good together  [hmpfh] [lovestruck]   

cr : http://twitpic.com/4sk1j2, http://twitpic.com/4sk1qj   , http://twitpic.com/4sk1vy, http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110503/78/2quug.html
cre cafemanolin@twitter   

Jiro replaced WuZun as the main cast in Absolute Darling   

WuZun dropped out from Absolute Darling, Jiro replaced WuZun, representative from GTV said that Jiro accepted the offer with the heart of gratitude (I guess GTV gave a lot of chances to Jiro to act in drama before this?) and criticizes WuZun lack of morality because he just pull off himself without concerning the others.   

Last year September, WuZun and Ku Hyesun attended the press con of Absolute Darling. However, WuZun revealed that he is not suitable to act in a drama remake from manga anymore. He said that the script and the character as a robot do not suit him, he wanted to act in movies for the second half of the year, thus he pull off himself from the cast.   

Absolute Darling start shooting quietly, representative from GTV said that Ku Hyesun actually did help out a lot in the casting issue as, "The contract has noted that if the male lead has been changed, Ku Hyesun has the right to reject it and not to play in the drama.". Regarding about WuZun's dropped out issue, he revealed that the agency is going to solve the problem. When he was ask about whether will he work with WuZun in the future, he said, "The production company will deal with it."   

Jiro helped out in solving the casting issue. Yesterday when he had dinner with Ku Hyesun and media, media asked him about did he worry that people will compare in between WuZun and him. Jiro said, 'Basically I think that the script is very good.' and tried to avoid to answer the question. Media continuosly asked him, he pretended that he forgot about it and said, 'What, what did you ask just now?' Eventually he answered, 'There's nothing to compare about because he did not play in the drama.' clearly showed that he did not want to be compared with WuZun. (I will not translate the issues about comparison between Jiro and WuZun)   

Ku Hyesun was involved in the secret marriage in between STJ and LJA. Yesterday she clarified that,'I did not meet STJ at all. Maybe because he know my boss(YG), that's why there's such misunderstanding, the news is very absurd.'