Author Topic: ♥★♥★♥ Goo Hye Sun ♥★♥★♥  (Read 24709 times)

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
  • ^True ♥ Never Runs Smooth^
    • View Profile
Re: ♥★♥★♥ Goo Hye Sun ♥★♥★♥
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 10:08:08 pm »
news from soompi

Thank you meow13 for the news about GHS in Taiwan.
If you have the time, can you check out the article below in Chinese?
DC found this article that seems to say that she actually did go to Taiwan.

nickname ONLY cr. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=1&bbs=

She went to many places in Taiwan for shooting a sight-seeing trailer.
And she will also shoot MV <touch your heart >with Fahrenheit!
the news link:
http://times.hinet.net/times/article.do?ne...n=entertainment

tuh si unnie lagi shooting MVnya grup boybandnya taiwan aka Fahrenheit, masih inget kan dulu news yang pernah aku posting kl unnie dapet tawaran kerjasama ma taiwan gatau drama ato mv yang kite2 ngayal kl unnie bakal maen bareng si alan luo supaya si abang cembokur     neh kyknya first projectnya unnie kerja bareng ma Group Band Taiwan     hmmm gak sabar neh pengen liat MVnya kyk apa adakah adegan mesra2an juga disini coz hyesun pernah bilang juga dia pengennya kl jd model MVlagi pengen tampil cute ^^

cr : soompi

yah setidaknya kebagian salah satu adegan mesra ma cowok2 ganteng Fahrenheit wokeh juga lah

yah sepertinya ok juga kl konsep mvnya ntar ada adegan mesra2an ma si Wu Zun aja dah, pengen liat dah gimana aktingnya si unnie after bof ini lumayan kan MV biasanya juga kayak movie juga  ;D ;D ;D

neh pikunya si wu zun umurnya udah 30 tahun tapi masih keliatan muda yah *CMIIW* tinggal tunggu reaksi si abang neh  :D :D :D

And if that love was true... When you love someone It will all come back to you. Coz we are MINSUN family ^^

Offline yunheepark

• Admin
  • Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2010, 06:25:24 pm »
yihaaaa..
gw lupa dah kaga absen di tempat bini nyaa..
di tempat lakinyaa mulu..
absen dlu ah disini..

annyeong all minsun sisters..
:)

@endree : ndree, smlm pda kmana? gw jaga sepoy mampus dah. hhaaa..

Offline revynska

• Police
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2010, 11:31:29 pm »
gyaaaaaaaaaaaa lama ga absen dimari [AddEmoticons04254]

mak nemmmmmmmmmm motionnya keren dah lucu2x [biggrin]

share news GHS ke Taiwan

Taiwan Tourism Bureau specifically invited Ku Hye Sun to Taiwan to film a music video "touch your heart" with Fahrenheit to promote Taiwan tourism.

Fahrenheit, being the Taiwan tourism ambassador for 3 consecutive years, is popular in overseas. they filmed the MV "Touch you heart" with Ku Hye Sun on 14th at Taipei Flower Expo Pavilion, in freezing cold wind.

this is the first time Fahrenheit & Ku Hye Sun have met, and both gave good impressions to each other. Media asked Ku Hye Sun to compare Fahrenheit with Korean F4 to see who is more handsome. KHS smiled and said that everyone is unique and is very kind, but she felt Fahrenheit are more humorous, and since she came to Taiwan, of course she would say Fahrenheit are more handsome.

These 2 days the weather in Taiwan was very cold with the temperature dropped to below 10 degrees Celsius. but Ku Hye Sun said that as compared to the minus 10 degree in Korea, the weather in Taiwan is just like Spring, and she hoped that she would have more opportunities to travel around Taiwan in future.

some news scan

100114 TVB Ent. News - Ku Hye Sun & Fahrenheit film MV to promote Taiwan

100115 Apple Daily TW - Ku Hye Sun to Promote Taiwan with Fahrenheit

cr: meow13131313@YT

ADAM COUPLE SELCA

Offline revynska

• Police
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2010, 11:45:42 pm »
tambahan vidi lagi

A fancam of Hyesun in Shilin Night Market

cr : renejaney@YT

100114 CTV Ku Hye Sun & Fahrenheit endorse for Taiwan Tourism Bureau

100114 Sohu News - Ku Hye Sun & Fahrenheit endorse for Taiwan Tourism Bureau

cr : meow13131313@YT

ADAM COUPLE SELCA

Offline revynska

• Police
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2010, 11:54:46 pm »
100114 NOWNews - Ku Hye Sun & Fahrenheit film MV to promote Taiwan

ADAM COUPLE SELCA

Offline revynska

• Police
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2010, 12:16:47 am »
more pics

ADAM COUPLE SELCA

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2010, 12:33:33 am »
Holaaaaaa sepinye tret ini mak yemmmmm dimanakah dikau  hammer2 hammer2 hammer2

share ini aja td share di Li lagi lemot banget dah dsono  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

News pertama :

january 16th shoot

쿠 감독의 첫 단편영화 크랭크인!

source: http://minihp.cyworld.com/21008263/1451438486

neh kayaknya piku BTS shooting pilemnya onnie tuh si PD-nimnya yang pake black hoodie  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

news ke 2 :

Here's an interview of WuZun/Ojun of Fahrenheit during his visit to Korea, I remember sue mentioned that Wuzun happened to take the same flight as Hyesun on her way back to Korea on the 15th.

오존 "구혜선과 같이 연기해보고 싶어/ Wu Zun "I want to try acting with Goo Hye Sun"

A member of Taiwan's popular group Fahrenheit and also and actor

(Seoul=YunHap News) Reporter Im Eun Jin = <I filmed a music video with GHS and found her to be very kind. She is an actress that I would like to act with.>

(Touch Your Heart) On the afternoon of the 15th at a hotel cafe, I met with Wuzon (吳尊) who is a member of Taiwan's popular group Fahrenheit and an actor. He has huge, sparkling eyes like a deer and smiled shyly. Only a day before, Fahrenheit and GHS filmed a music video together to the song, <Touch Your Heart>.

<I find GHS-ssi to be smart and kind after having worked with her. It was fun to film with her because she has so many ideas. If you were to ask me which Korean actress I would like to work with, I would like to with Hye Sun-ssi.>

Wuzon can be considered pro-Korean in the Taiwan entertainment field as he can name and discuss very easily not only Korean female actresses but also Korean dramas and movies.

<I enjoyed watching the movie The Beautiful Lady Is Stressed. I totally respect the director who has such a wonderful artistic sense for the music and editing. My respect for him is to the point of wanting to meet him. If an offer to play the role of Joo Jin Mo comes to me? Definitely I would. Haha. Also, I really enjoyed watching Full House with leads by Song Hye Gyo and Rain.>

While talking with him about Korean popular culture, I was able to see his interest in Korea. When the waiter brought water and fruits, Wuzon so naturally said in Korean 'Gham Sah Hahm Ni Dah'=Thank You. He hardly had any foreigner's accent.

<Ah, in the past, I have studied Korean a little. But I forgot it all now. (laugheter). Language has to be used indaily life and since I cannot, I easily forget a lot. However, one of my close friends is Korean and this friend still teaches me Korean. Also, I pick up few words here and there while watching Korean dramas.>

<When I come to Korea, I always eat Bulgogi or Korean barbequed beef. Wuzon has already come to Korea for the 6th time. This time, he came to attend tonight's 5th Asia Model Award Ceremony at the Seoul Olympic Park's Olympic Hall. At the ceremony, Wuzon received Asia Star Award along with Lee Byung Hyun.>

Wuzon made his debut in 2006 as a member of Fahrenheit group. He has become quite active in the world of CF, movies and music. Along with Jung Won Chang, Ha Goon Sang and Na Ji Sang, Wuzon is one of Taiwan's top stars, known as the 4th '신(新) 4대 천왕'? . His acted in these dramas: '동방수려엽(東方茱麗葉)'= Dong Bang Soo Ryu Yub 과 '화양소년소녀(花樣少年少女)'= Hwa Yang Boy and Girl, '공주소매(公主小妹) =Pricess Sleeve', '람구화(籃球火)=Rham Goo Hwa. These movies were introduced internationally through the cable channels and are well known in Korea. He has a fan site operated by thousands of fans.

<Korean fans are really enthusiastic/passionate. When I had a fan signing event in Taiwan, a Korean fan came all the way from Korea. There is also a fan who came to Taiwan to study because of me. Whenever I see them, I feel both apologetic and grateful. That is why when I see my Korean fans, I tell them, Thank you for working and trying so hard. Although I do not have much chance to keep in touch with the Korean fans, I want to come to Korea often just because of the many fans who always welcome me so ardently.>

= Geum ui wi = Above the Gold? and he plans to come to Korea to meet his fans with it. He is also publishing a book of stories about his growing up process and his activities as entertainer and is planning to use the publication for charity work.

<Although my real personality is not soft or princely, I have since played many,Tall Man roles. (laughter) However, I am changing my acting role for this upcoming new movie. I will be playing a lawful, charismatic general and will have many action scenes. For the last two months, I have been practicing military skills. Please watch out for my new acting challenge to come.>

source link: http://news.nate.com/view/20100118n02480

[hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh] setelah alan luo sekarang wu zun selanjutnya sapa lagi neh yang mo ngantri kerja bareng ma si unnie asal jangan ngantri wat jadi suami aja  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

n yang ke 3 halah udah kayak pembaca berita aja  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

neh kl gak salah si aaron kan *CMIIW*  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh] kayaknya ada yang bakalan sakit mata neh liat piku ini  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 01:51:21 am by endree_noona »

And if that love was true... When you love someone It will all come back to you. Coz we are MINSUN family ^^

Offline revynska

• Police
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 12:35:44 am »
100114 GTV 100 Ent. News - Ku Hye Sun & Fahrenheit film MV to promote Taiwan

screencaps :

Fahrenheit welcomes HS to Taiwan & gives her their concert dvd.

they teach her how to make traditional Taiwanese spring roll.

Waah! Wuzun & Hyesun!  [biggrin]

all of them assisting her

Wu zun gives her a clap while making the spring roll!

the taiwan press interview

photo session w/ Fahrenheit

As Hyesun is being interviewed notice Aaron (left) leans closer to HS probably trying to listen to what she's saying   [biggrin]

ADAM COUPLE SELCA

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 12:42:36 am »
Mak Yeeemmmmmm bagoooossss lanjutkan sista  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

MAGIC's shooting location, the house has its old charm, it really brings you the feel of somewhat chilly and so mysterious just like in horror movies  [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

jadi gak sabar liat pilemnya  [AddEmoticons04274]

Offline revynska

• Police
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 12:48:46 am »
mak nemmmmm daku dari td dimari kok jagain ni tret gunsmilie gunsmilie

hooh mak sepoyyy amit yak ni tret LI malah dr td daku ga bisa masuk2x [sweat] [sweat]

yg ni gif selca nya hyesun ma aaron

whwhwh mak sakit mata plus sakit hati  [hmpfh] langsung mendidih dah liat ni pikku [hmpfh]

ntu lokasi pilmnya hyesun yak mak jd penasaran pengen liat pilmnya [AddEmoticons04274]

ADAM COUPLE SELCA

Offline endree_noona

• Admin
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 01:09:27 am »
yooooo mak yem mari kita ramaikan tret ini  clap clap clap biarpun telat  [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

100115 I'm Vlog - Ku Hye Sun & Fahrenheit MV making of

cre im.tv/vlog

G-dragon, Lexy & Kim Ji Eun CD -- special thanks section Hyesun mentioned  [on]

G-dragon: Pretty Hyesun nuna

YG Family love!

cr:DC

Gummy's CD - special illustrator Goo Hye Sun

cr:DC

Offline revynska

• Police
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 01:35:58 am »
more pics

ADAM COUPLE SELCA

Offline revynska

• Police
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2010, 08:29:59 am »
Some more updates about the filming in Taiwan
it's about the shooting at the Cupcake shop at 101, http://www.wretch.cc/blog/cloudycake/23447506

韓版杉菜具惠善VS飛輪海at CLOUDY !
Ku Hye Sun VS Fahrenheit at CLOUDY!

日前台灣觀光局拍攝海外宣傳主題曲MV
向國際推薦台灣好玩好吃受歡迎的品牌和產品
而克勞蒂很榮幸受選為推薦品牌~
厲害的是~~
Taiwan Tourism Bureau has filmed an overseas promotional MV days ago,
to promote Taiwan's popular brands & products internationally
Cloudy is proud to be selected as one of the recommended brands ~
It's marvelous ~ ~

今年台灣觀光局還特邀飛輪海及爆炸火紅的韓國女星具惠善(流星花園女主角~金絲草)
擔任宣傳MV影片的主角耶
This year Taiwan Tourism Bureau also invited Fahrenheit and the famous Korean actress Ku Hye Sun (BOF Actress ~ Guem Jan Di) as the heroine of the MV

因此,各位觀眾!飛輪海成員辰亦儒、韓版杉菜來到CLOUDY CUPCAKE!
當天辰亦儒擔任一日店長~ 為客人具惠善服務
具惠善選了超人氣的草莓園、巧克力、藍莓等口味!
So, ladies and gentleman! Fahrenheit members Calvin Chen, Korean version of Jandi, Ku Hye Sun arrived at CLOUDY CUPCAKE!
On the day, Calvin played the role as shop manager ~ to serve the guest, Ku Hye Sun
Ku Hye Sun chose the super-popular flavors include strawberry, chocolate, and blueberries, etc.!

以下記錄當天實況,現場擠了好多人,超大陣仗、場地都被淨空,
原本在Cloudy吃蛋糕的客人也很驚喜..沒想到會遇到韓國杉菜
The following is the live recording of the shoot, a lot of people packed there, the venue had been fully occupied.
The guests who were having cake at Cloudy were also very surprised .. they did not expect to meet the Korean version of Jandi!

100114 Ku Hye Sun & Calvin Chen (Fahrenheit) @ Cloudy Cupcake for MV filming

ADAM COUPLE SELCA

Offline Amira

• Police
  • Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2010, 08:42:48 pm »
ditranslate
@susAmerica